The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feed_my_back
NAO

Yes. I have got to make this, now that all the other (cool) kids have one too.

But really, I need to ask, how have I been doing? Since I joined, I weren't an RPer, I had hardly RP'd. So, how am I doing now? If you please.

My characters are (were):
Urk (Old, deleted, but still)
Grinbak (Yes, he was kind off crazy, but he had an idea...!)
Baran'ji
Tombreign

And if you say anything negative, insulting or negative, I'll get hurt and ragequit.

No, but seriously, you can say anything you want.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Grinbak's awsum' fun. I get the character, because I like the type of humour he carries.

But I see how others may not. Maybe it would make more sense for others too if you emoted/displayed more signs of (controlled) insanity (Which is hard to do for rotters, granted, since they're all a bit off.)

Baran'ji's a very solid character.

Make sure he rally intends to be armored up and armed to the teeth, because sometimes it looks really tiresome to carry all that heavy metal around. (I shouldn't be the one to talk XD ). Also, maybe give him more of a bit of dimension with more visible elements (Like a hobby or something) other than fighting and shadowing Mith. Love the stutter and the character development throughout time.

Good work.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Yeah, I went over the board a few (Many) times with Grins. Lot of fun that was.
Allthought, I do not play that much now that Mith/Linds has also almost quit, I still want some hamburgers for my bloody back. It's frekkin' hungry.

And I still Baran'ji the way he is, but he could have something else in him as you say.

If I start playing again, I'm changing these facts. But Grinbak actually needs a follower, so...
Still, Thanks
Yeah, I went over the board a few (Many) times with Grins. Lot of fun that was.
Allthought, I do not play that much now that Mith/Linds has also almost quit, I still want some hamburgers for my bloody back. It's frekkin' hungry.

And I still Baran'ji the way he is, but he could have something else in him as you say.

If I start playing again, I'm changing these facts. But Grinbak actually needs a follower, so...
Still, Thanks
*Holds up a silver plate with hamburgers* I'm here to feed someone's back!!!

Now I'll be honest and say I havn't RPed with you that much, once or twice but from when we did Roleplay I can honestly say Baran'ji's a great guy who just needs a friend around more often, you know, to talk about, protect/be protected etc.

Looking forward to RP with you soon with Barak again :wink: though he's slowly changing mind you.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
*Holds up a silver plate with hamburgers* I'm here to feed someone's back!!!

Now I'll be honest and say I havn't RPed with you that much, once or twice but from when we did Roleplay I can honestly say Baran'ji's a great guy who just needs a friend around more often, you know, to talk about, protect/be protected etc.

Looking forward to RP with you soon with Barak again :wink: though he's slowly changing mind you.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
In the light of these new events, by back is back, STARVING for feedback!

I'm talkin' about my RP with Helmer, Alvaro, Grinbak, Baran'ji and Bofvir.

Come on. Somebody knows them, right!? RIGHT?!

To make this not seem like a bump, I'll try and make an answer to bethe person above me.

Ohyeah. Baran'ji. But Drak, is Barak still around? I'd want to RP with 'im, spoof.

EDIT: Oh I typo'd
ALLRIGHT BOYS

YOU DIDN'T FEED MY BACK THE LAST TIME

AND NOW IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME.

I'm talkin about, of course, The Thieves Guild RP.

Helmer, is my char name.

So start your feedin'.
Yes, I'm talkin' to you, Zunaj.
Azheron Wrote:Yes, I'm talkin' to you, Zunaj.

gtfo

Anyway, here goes.

I don't really feel qualified to give any feedback on the Thieves Guild, because my character's been really inactive so far.

nub i am

Anyways, I like the guild. It's a shame I've been as inactive as I have, and it's odd, because I really enjoyed the moments I've had with him so far, and most of those have been with you and the guild.

I'm going to be more active now, in the few weeks I have left before I give you all the finger and take off, and I'm looking forward to the RP. C:

Keep up the good work!
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
:C

My back feels hungry.

New char-list:
Rygen
Alvaro
Helmer
Tombreign
Grinbak
Baran'ji
Salgin
Azheron
Maedd
Bofvir
Ron
Mathias
Noel
... >_< Urk.

I've been mostly RPing Baran'ji lately, though. And there's mine/Medusa333s story line for which you may give feeding to also. IC Character posts - The Stubborn Death March.
Not about to Kiss ass I'll be straight up with you. I was surprised who your characters were as I have seen you on the forums quite frequently but I just didn't know who you were in Game. I was surprised by your list because some of those names really stick out to me. I have had limited RP with you, which I'd like to change but Helmer and Baran'ji I've enjoyed the presence they bring to the atmosphere.

I have been around Helmer more than Baran'ji and I really enjoyed his RP. From what I could say ( and that may not mean anything because of how limited I have seen you ) You know how to roll a consistent believable character. for the record I have witnessed these two characters specifically multiple times so its not like a one or two time deal.

Not really feed back tho, so...I'll shut up I suppose.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
NEVURRR

I'm not good at this. :c

Technically... uuh, you do good. Like... good. Everytime we roleplayed. Mostly. Maybe.

Baran'ji is kind of random. Or was last night...

I'll say more when I get an outburst. Maaaybe.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Yeah. The reason he was so random is that...

Every one of my reasonable characters is basically just another side of me myself, and when I'm in a bad mood, they all are.

Yeah, I know, I suck at roleplaying : D

And yeah, i know my forum presence is slightly... Spammy ._.