The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feed the Troll a Guide
Real nice guide, two things off the top of my head to add to it, the suffix Zufli, often a derrogative term for a female witch-doctor, meaning little/baby witch, although some females have taken it on as a badge of pride. And dident see any mention of the fact trolls have fur in your description.
Trolls don't have fur. =|

You're thinking of Trolls that grow moss, but those are only Forest Trolls.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Trolls don't have fur. =|

"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:Trolls don't have fur. =|

Actually! Jungle Trolls have a very fine, stiff fur over their bodies.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.

Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Monolith Wrote:

Yup.
Monolith Wrote:

Yup.
Shacklock Wrote:Real nice guide,

Well Thank you!

Shacklock Wrote:the suffix Zufli, often a derrogative term for a female witch-doctor, meaning little/baby witch, although some females have taken it on as a badge of pride.

Ah, you mean the Prefix, as when it is added to a name it comes at the beggining as opposed to the end, just as "Zul" does. Well to be fair "Zufli" is not so much a name to earn as it is an insult. Of late, "Zufli" has been used to refer to female practitioners of voodoo in response to Thrall's policy about Sexual Equality. However, it may also be used to insult any mystic or practitioner that a troll seeks to belittle. Most would not pursue the name much less enjoy having it. As you have stated, however, some She-Trolls who practice voodoo have embraced the name and take it as a badge of honor. I very well may add it, but I would see it more as a word in Zandali then a type of name "addon".

Shacklock Wrote:And dident see any mention of the fact trolls have fur in your description.

As I said I highlighted the more interesting facts about trolls, but you are probably correct, I should add a note about their fur. I believe a guide that preceded my own on the server mentioned the fur.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Shacklock Wrote:Real nice guide,

Well Thank you!

Shacklock Wrote:the suffix Zufli, often a derrogative term for a female witch-doctor, meaning little/baby witch, although some females have taken it on as a badge of pride.

Ah, you mean the Prefix, as when it is added to a name it comes at the beggining as opposed to the end, just as "Zul" does. Well to be fair "Zufli" is not so much a name to earn as it is an insult. Of late, "Zufli" has been used to refer to female practitioners of voodoo in response to Thrall's policy about Sexual Equality. However, it may also be used to insult any mystic or practitioner that a troll seeks to belittle. Most would not pursue the name much less enjoy having it. As you have stated, however, some She-Trolls who practice voodoo have embraced the name and take it as a badge of honor. I very well may add it, but I would see it more as a word in Zandali then a type of name "addon".

Shacklock Wrote:And dident see any mention of the fact trolls have fur in your description.

As I said I highlighted the more interesting facts about trolls, but you are probably correct, I should add a note about their fur. I believe a guide that preceded my own on the server mentioned the fur.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Haha oops, prefix not suffix indeed xD
Haha oops, prefix not suffix indeed xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  c0rzilla's Short and Basic Guide to Worgen c0rzilla 14 4,331 03-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Notaris
  A Guide to Racial Prejudice in WoW Thoradin 43 12,892 03-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  The Golden Boys: A Guide to Goblin Geoni 16 9,288 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  [Guide] Gilneas and You! Observations on the peninsula nation Xigo 16 7,739 06-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Alpharius
  Rensin's Guide to Inter-racial interactions Harmonic 112 25,010 02-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Caravan