The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback Thread Ver2.0
I hunger for people to tell me how they feel about me, and my RP of course! If you know any of my characters, speak your mind about what you think of them!

Roll Call:

Katelyn Toussaint (Kate) - Human Rogue
Alicia Cevin - Human Pyromancer
Korvus Fallenstar - Blood Elf Warrior
Saia Vindr - Blood Elf Death Knight
Syrena Amberdawn - Blood Elf Noble
Reline Duskfury - Blood Elf Assassin
Olivia Bayon - Worgen Hunter
Corva Sin'Rethar - Blood Elf Warlock
Alexei Cevin - Human Paladin
Armetis Dan'Reth - Blood Elf Death Knight
Elara Dawnstalker - Blood Elf Paladin
Tessen Renault - Human Botanist/Mage
Narina Moonwhisper - Night Elf Ex-mage/Druid
Celia - Human Rogue
Anera Solarius - Blood Elf Death Knight
Reyna Brighteve - Blood Elf Minstrel
Armin Brighteve - Blood Elf Minstrel/Mage

If you know, or have known, any of these characters or just want to comment on me personally, let me hear it!
Note: Most of these characters haven't been played in a while and they're not listed in any particular order.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Syrena:STOP GIVING ME FEELS, GAWD.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Bumping because I'm looking for people's feedback. The thread isn't here just to look pretty, people.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

You want feedback?! I'll give you feedback! Except for some of the newer chars I've RP'd with over skype (CURSE OUR TIMEZONES!!!) I haven't really had the pleasure of RPing with a lot of your chars. I enjoy RPing with you and OOCly, I like you too.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
From what I've seen, your characters seem to very quickly warm up to others and naturally be neutral. Sometimes it's a little odd and eyebrow raising. For example (and I know this is forever ago, sorry) Alicia asking Matthew why she should harm an "innocent orc"...in the middle of Northshire, which is being burned and assaulted by orcs. Or, Adelle speaking quite freely with a Death Knight. Granted, I don't know Adelle much yet, and you just rolled her, but keep in mind Gilneans have just entered the world not even a year ago. They haven't seen Death Knights before, or much of anything, especially if they're lower class like Old Ways types/farmers/peasants.

Other than that, you seem very willing to go out and make/participate in RP, which is awesome. And I don't know the rest of your characters!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Bumpity bump!

Looking for feedback on any of the characters above or any of these newbies: Narina, Elara and Tessen. Also want feedback on my OOC manner or anything you have to say about me, really.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Bumping.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Geoni's Feedback Thread Geoni 18 11,272 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Geoni