The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback fer da Cressy.
Do you remember when I said this?....

Walluce Wrote:There is a serious problem with this CotH player! In fact it is so very disturbing I can not believe I am only the first person to say anything! Cressy has no Vouches! Why!? Why, I ask you all!?

Anyhow, Cressy gets an extra large...

VOUCH

...With sprinkles and a cherry on top!

She is a great person OOC'ly to start off with! Her characters are well thought through, amusing and down right believable. Grammar and spelling are also good (possibly better than mine). I always enjoy role playing with her and I am very serious when I say she should not be a peon. So, here is my contribution to making her a Grunt!

Well I am officially retracting the statement!
>:[

I <3 you too...

Edit- So then I got to thinking, I should say something meaningful...

Cressy, you are the toothpaste to my orange juice.
The way you play your characters is stunningly natural. The actions you have them take are compatible with daily life on the job, or in the local bar. You are creative and thoughtful. Granted I believe that you are a bit permiscuous at times with your characters, I realize you have too high an integrity to stoop too low.

Truth be told, I trust you, and am glad I have gotten the chance to meet you here on CotH!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Shprinchulsh ish coo'.
More Flamin' Kobolds and Ogre Punches in between muffins FTW.

But seriously the speed+creativity+adequate-spelling combo of emotes is the best I've ever seen (or noticed). All that and sportin' a cute lisp while the character's bouncing all 'round.

It's sort'a' no wonder you might sometimes lack patience for others to get theirs in ^^.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Cressssssssyyyyyyy...

You and I have been friends for a very long time. We both joined CotH around the same summer (about a month apart) and we have been wreaking havoc since then. Something I love about you is how seriously you take your characters. I will admit, sometimes I don't feel comfortable talking about WoW or my characters like crazy for the sake of sounding nerdy around people, but you always make it fun...And not nerdy. Chaundre and even Sprinkles have an amazing depth that shows how much time you spent in creating them.

You know your Lore. Goodness gracious you know your lore, which is something I have a huge respect for- and despite what people may say: You have the rare, and excellent gift of being blunt. Some people don't have the gall to say how they really feel or do what they want to do, but you have no issue calling out any broken rules or unfair situations. Your Enforcer GM duties have always been fantastic, and I know you have a real love for the players from talkin' all the shit they give us. (i lu guise)

Lastly, we all love you. Like I had said before, not ONE person has ever complained about you to me. So...DON'T THINK WE ALL SECRETLY HATE YOU, KKEK?
Aww! Thanks guys...

I ruf you all too. :>
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I totally harbour an undying secret hatred towards Cressy. :twisted:

Muahahaha *Cough* Ahem, Cressy is awesomesauce in a bottle. I've known her for quite some time, but I never really started RPing with her until I started up the Circle of Discord. Since then she has helped me keep playing Cedric despite my own lathargic inability to pull together any proper events, as well as made me want to strangle amusing me with her characters, most specifically Chaundre. She plays the girl well, and is probably the main reason I've stuck to playing Cedric for so long.
[Image: Signature.png]
Sprinkles FTW. It's really -that- simple.

You're great, we love you, case closed. Keep up the good work... and muffins.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
/shameless bump.

Constructive feedback, negative or positive is wanted.

Zealaya,
Widget,
Sprinkles,
Chaundre,
Jean,
Selena.
Secrettom Wrote:... Something I love about you is how seriously you take your characters..

Cressy you understand your characters beyond them being characters, and more like them being people. As if you met each of your characters at one point or another and didn't conjure them up while you were shopping for Pop-tarts or whatever. Your characters are played just so much more genuinely than what I'm used too, or even what I am expecting. I'd ask if you base any of them.... On real people... But I wont.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
teege Wrote:Sprinkles FTW. It's really -that- simple.

You're great, we love you, case closed. Keep up the good work... and muffins.

/nod in agreement

'Nuff said.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
I am jumping on the bump wagon too.

Recently, I have been playin' Jean, Tannissa and Vinnette.

You can also tell me what I need to improve on as a gm... ._. don't be too mean.
I honestly, and sadly never roleplayed with you to any extent except for... oh, this week.

I have to say Cressy, you are one of the most entertaining people to RP with on CoTH right now, and I look forward to interacting with your characters. You show a vivid range of character traits, which is something not many people can pull off.

...As for GM? STOP BEING A N000000B!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I always, always, always love RPing with you. Whether you're on Selena or Jean or Sprinkle, I like seeing the colorful characters you have. Even if they're not the ones I regularly RP with, I like seeing them in the background as most of your comments oftentimes really make me laugh. xD

I can't say much else negatively, really. Aside from the horrible dice rolls, there really isn't much to point out that hasn't been pointed out already. You always play your characters with a finesse that comes natural - it's really refreshing, it's really as if I'm talking to someone else each time you change characters. ;P
[Image: princesssig.jpg]

There is always a way.
Right I havn't RPed with Jean yet, or with you that recently, but from what I remember you're still a good RPer.

As for GM: APROVE MORE PROFILES!!!!! >:C I mean nah you're okay.

Whaaat? I couldn't resist... DONT JUDGE MEH! D:<
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Cressy is da ownageness!!

Don't let anyone tell you different!
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
Cressy is kewl. Quite colorful.

I kept it short. <3
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen