The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback fer da Cressy.
Hey everyone,

I want your honest opinions...HOW IZ MAH RP? QQ

I play...Zealaya, Chaundre, Sprinkles and Itotia...

QQ. I am afraid.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
From what I overhear, you're just fine. Stop being so self--conscious, it's unfitting for an enforcer.
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
The roleplay I've encountered that involved you is great!

Chaundre definitely has a good character development and seems to fit the server. Your roleplay give her great character. It's been a while since I roleplayed with Itotia and Sprinkles so I can't honestly comment on this (But I recall Itotia being a rude and racist Night Elf and Sprinkles a go happy Gnome). Unfortunately I never encountered Zealaya but I do hope to get the chance one day. If your characters are as well designed as Chaundre, then /tiptophat, keep it up.
Little by little, one travels far.
Well I havn't RPed with you yet, but from what I heard...I'd say you RP great :)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
. . .

I just realized I can't remember a single instance when we've RP'd. Take that as you will.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Cressy! let's RP sometime, then I'll really tell you how well you RP

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Though I was only in the Drunken Muffin for about a half hour or so, I love they way you play Sprinkles. The accent was great, my toon was clueless X)
Well the while I RPed with you was really, truelly, fun! And gief more muffins!! LOL

Spoiler:
Cressy, Cressy, Cressy...where shall I begin? =D

I recall a time, perhaps several months ago, where Itotia had sat down with a group of us in the Gilded Rose and tried to explain some very important matters to Surienna, my character Anuil's daughter. You had us laughing so hard, oocly. (Perhaps icly as well.)

What I mean to say, is that I do find your characters very distinct. They all have their own special personalities that you type out very well. Your creative voices are also a nice touch. Keep up the good work, eh?

Thank you for convincing my troll that people with red hair are going to kill her. XD

<3
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Feedback?.. no, you scare me..

Fiiiineee, feedback.. mh'm. I can't say I've ever directly RPed with you, but I can give feedback about the time we were seemingly supposed to RP. Arlaina got captured by one of Cedric's men, eventually brought to the cave which you joined in as well. You stood around a bit, emoted as well as far as I can remember, then just vanished telling us we were too slow over party chat.

I was like.. /facepalm

I am not trying to be harsh or rude, but I was looking forward to the RP, and finding Chaundre suddenly vanished with the reason that we "were too slow" (Really.. RP takes time) I was quite bummed. It didn't bother me for that long, but I figured it was worth mentioning seeing you asked for feedback. In the end, what I'm trying to say is: If things bother you, try to say them before leaving the RP?

That was all I could think of, again.. not trying to be harsh or mean, I <3 you. Hope we can RP again soon :)
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Yeah:/ I understand.

My attention span is the worst of me.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Well from what I've RP'd with you with, Chaundre two times, once on Jabtok when you know all that stuff went down with slavin' etc. I was really glad and surprised to see that you went along with it. Most people, sorry if this is wrong, would've been pretty down and against their character being taken as a slave. But you pulled through and were great about it, I respect that.

Also, well yea Zealaya and Jabtok so you got me there. Haha, nothing wrong I see, but I also hate judging RP styles.
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Ooh, I remember the good ol' days.

The RP I had with Sprinkles in Booty Bay is the one which stuck with me the most. When she offered the alchemist muffins and he started pouring stuff on them... *nostalgia*

Sigh.

The RPs I had with Aliaress were also pure win, even though Angus managed to grab her ragewrath. :D

Anyway! I really love the detail you put in 'em characters. Excellence! :D
CRESSAY NEEDZ TO L2STOPBEINNUBLOLZ.

I kid. You know I <3 you really.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I've never directly RP'd with you, but I'm nearly positive I saw you RP'ing once, and you we're doing a great job. Probably one of the finest performances I've ever seen. ( Well, I haven't seen a whole lot of RP, so.. :P ).

Oyeah, you're still a noob though. *demonsmile*
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen