The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Draky?
Drakus- When I have RPed with or around him it has been fun and interesting. But all I hear in secondhand about Drakus just comes off as extremely overpowered and Mary Sue. What I really loooove about Drakus is that he can come off as a player but still treats women with a great deal of care and respect.

Chad- You are a fast typer and that makes Chad even more annoying. Often to the brink of making you as a player seem very immature. If I were you I'd try to focus on making him come off more disturbed and creepy rather than just plain annoying.

Roove- Fun character, kindred spirit with my blood elf. Only crit I can think of for him is you mentioned some insanly huge amounts of pay for the Darksilver Slayers from the Coaltition, unrealistic such.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Looks like I have -a lot- of replying to do...*cracks his knuckles*

First of, The Jedi - Roove and Jid may team up in the future buuut... he was kinda hired to -kill- him, now I could be wrong but I don't think they'll be best buddies the first hour.

And yes, I don't always know when you're RPing and I like saying hi to you! :C And yes we should RP more, and yes Drak and Umbra can be friends.

Azheron - DAMN you've discovered the reason Chad exists At first I only RPed him to 'relax' weird of me I know but I always seem to relax when RPing him, but recently I've started making a type of plot for him other than just being annoying.

Bovel - Yes, yes I am a fast typer and I believe it helps with RP so I can respond really fast. It's annoying when you wait long time for someone to awnser or emote, but I don't blame 'em or anything or saying I'm better than them.

NOW I SHALL WRITE A BIT 'BOUT MAH CHARACTERS!

Drakus:He's the character I've been RPing the most and developed the most, and to anyone thinking he seems OP I must admit I do agree and busy toning it down, no I won't snap my fingers and he's as weak as he was two months ago because I'm gonna RP him losing that mech arm which is the OP part. And when it comes to women, he's not flirty but he does respect them and always help out when he can, heck even with guys and children and cute puppies and sharks trying to bite his head off. Although since December last year with a little RP he started to go...nuts/insane, and since middle-January he really lost it, but not in a Chad fashion.

Roove[/u]:Yes his personality does switch from time to time, it's meant to and sometimes he fakes it just to get more people on his side. And don't blame me for being payed unrealisitc with the Coalition, they're the ones who hired us saying how much they pay! =P Anyway so far he doesn't really have anyone he prefers to be with, Elves he'll talk to, Forsaken ANYONE but he prefers Forsaken since they seem to be nicer to him than Elves at times. And yes, he hates his father for how he raised him but loves him for raising him and being able to take his mother's death and move on instead of cracking up.

[u]Chad:
I'll admit, at first I only made him to be annoying and creepy, call me weird but he was a 'relaxing' character and I honestly wanted to see what a character meant only for annoying everyone would be like. Buuut! I have, as I said, recently started a plot for him, why he's so insane and everything, and basiclly the Forsaken are evil rawr! They r not crazy! thing to me is un-realistic, why? Because what are the odds YOU would crack up and go bloody insane when you realise... you're dead! You have become what you hated, what killed your family, YOU killed your wife with your own hands (He does not remember this, but the plot is he will in time realise it) and take things of her to remember and haunt you, instead of going all Emo and evil?

Groc:Yeah, I love that Blacksmith Orc, really should RP him again sometime. And he and Maku were great friends, and... last I did RP him he was meant to give Machk or 'Makky' as he calls him a collar.

Welp, that's all for now, I'll post more later maybe because if I write too much I tend to forget what I've written and dunno if I should add something or what to add @_@ That and I'm not that much on CotH for a while, thanks to real life drama, but I does has msn for anyone who wishes it.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Never said fast typer is a bad thing ^^
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Never said you said it was ^^
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Oh. Fine.

I guess Chad's fine. But you have to admit it, the joke is getting old D:

OH SHI- I JUST REMEMBERED I CREATED GRINBAK FOR THE SAME...

.. Nothin!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
If you want feedback from me you should role play with me more, Drak! =P
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen