The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Draky?
My Characters:

Drakus, The Bomb Maniac.
Roove Frostcharmer.
-THE- Chad.
Delinia Moonarrow.

The characters I play mostly.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
My Characters:

Drakus, The Bomb Maniac.
Roove Frostcharmer.
-THE- Chad.
Delinia Moonarrow.

The characters I play mostly.

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Spoiler:
*glomp*

Awww, c'mon! :( I always feed everyones back, my back's hungry too...I just want to improve on my RP :D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
*glomp*

Awww, c'mon! :( I always feed everyones back, my back's hungry too...I just want to improve on my RP :D

Spoiler:
Drak Wrote:M'kay, as far as I can remember I havn't RPed with you yet buuuut! I did hear some conversations here and there when you were on "Thrazin Groc" and I don't think you RP that badly quite well.

Spoiler:
If ya want better feedback, RP with me ^^;

Yes. There will be RP and feeding of backs ;) ^^.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Drak Wrote:M'kay, as far as I can remember I havn't RPed with you yet buuuut! I did hear some conversations here and there when you were on "Thrazin Groc" and I don't think you RP that badly quite well.

Spoiler:
If ya want better feedback, RP with me ^^;

Yes. There will be RP and feeding of backs ;) ^^.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Hooray! Hungry back wants RP :D

Spoiler:
Hooray! Hungry back wants RP :D

Spoiler:
:roll: Hmmm...

Well Feedback you ask?

Here you have some!

First of all, your characters are solid! Chad is fun, if you enjoy a pestering Forsaken, that is.
And I love the way Drakus reacts to others. Tempered but played in a very solid way!

OOCLY you're very polite, understanding and asks for feedback when needed.
This is something others should try as well.

Anyway I enjoyed the Rp's we've had and I hope to enjoy some more!

Regards,

Mistal/Misjana - Ruwendje44
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
:roll: Hmmm...

Well Feedback you ask?

Here you have some!

First of all, your characters are solid! Chad is fun, if you enjoy a pestering Forsaken, that is.
And I love the way Drakus reacts to others. Tempered but played in a very solid way!

OOCLY you're very polite, understanding and asks for feedback when needed.
This is something others should try as well.

Anyway I enjoyed the Rp's we've had and I hope to enjoy some more!

Regards,

Mistal/Misjana - Ruwendje44
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
Well, I've known you for quite the long time now on this server, and you my man, are a great guy to talk to OOC wise, even if most stuff we talk about is meant for the Barrens xD

But to the feedback! I love RPing with you. Not simply because we known each other well, but because you play your characters very solid. I still remember laughing at my own character while Chad annoyed the hell out'a Eldorath. And, when looking back, it still brings a smirk on my face. And the things you added to his persona; such dynamics! The way he uses fake jaws and eyes really gave a new level of powerful elements you can experiment with. Really, the possibilities are endless with such an idea.

I've also Rped with you first character, Groc. Even though you were on Kal'dorei soil with your orc, and in Ashenvale none to less, my nelf and him had a long discussion about the lands of Ashenvale and morals. It felt deep and downright IC, even though we played characters of apposing factions. We didn't ended up being all friendly with each other, but a sort of mutual understanding began to work up between the two, and it felt really realistic.

As for Drakus, well, damn man! You just stole Eldorath's girlfriend, and I love you for it. He's was the brash I'll-blow-ya-up-if-you-do-something-funny type of guy when El was snooping around his camp in disguise, and the conflict between my char and yours felt very sensible. You stayed true to your character, and I never felt as if you forced him to do something he'd otherwise wouldn't do, even with that Troll spurring him on back then.

Again, I love Rping with you, and I hope we'll do so again in the near future *hug*
Well, I've known you for quite the long time now on this server, and you my man, are a great guy to talk to OOC wise, even if most stuff we talk about is meant for the Barrens xD

But to the feedback! I love RPing with you. Not simply because we known each other well, but because you play your characters very solid. I still remember laughing at my own character while Chad annoyed the hell out'a Eldorath. And, when looking back, it still brings a smirk on my face. And the things you added to his persona; such dynamics! The way he uses fake jaws and eyes really gave a new level of powerful elements you can experiment with. Really, the possibilities are endless with such an idea.

I've also Rped with you first character, Groc. Even though you were on Kal'dorei soil with your orc, and in Ashenvale none to less, my nelf and him had a long discussion about the lands of Ashenvale and morals. It felt deep and downright IC, even though we played characters of apposing factions. We didn't ended up being all friendly with each other, but a sort of mutual understanding began to work up between the two, and it felt really realistic.

As for Drakus, well, damn man! You just stole Eldorath's girlfriend, and I love you for it. He's was the brash I'll-blow-ya-up-if-you-do-something-funny type of guy when El was snooping around his camp in disguise, and the conflict between my char and yours felt very sensible. You stayed true to your character, and I never felt as if you forced him to do something he'd otherwise wouldn't do, even with that Troll spurring him on back then.

Again, I love Rping with you, and I hope we'll do so again in the near future *hug*
Sheppard Wrote:You just stole Eldorath's girlfriend!

No I didn't..!

SHE came to ME or..uhmm.. I DIDNT STEAL HER! *nod* Or maybe the Dwarven Ale I gave her hasn't left her yet *shrug* Anyway, my back enjoys the comments you people fed him, and yes I want to RP with you more *hugs Sheppard*

Spoiler:
Sheppard Wrote:You just stole Eldorath's girlfriend!

No I didn't..!

SHE came to ME or..uhmm.. I DIDNT STEAL HER! *nod* Or maybe the Dwarven Ale I gave her hasn't left her yet *shrug* Anyway, my back enjoys the comments you people fed him, and yes I want to RP with you more *hugs Sheppard*

Spoiler:
What races do you have? I'd like Drakmian to RP with Drakus xD!... Would be totally AWSUM!...
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen