The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Draky?
What races do you have? I'd like Drakmian to RP with Drakus xD!... Would be totally AWSUM!...
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
Quite honestly, Drakus' character makes me wanna cry.

But over all, quite well, quite well :D
Quite honestly, Drakus' character makes me wanna cry.

But over all, quite well, quite well :D
There, added which races they are, and why does Drakus (or my characters *shrug*) make you cry?
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
There, added which races they are, and why does Drakus (or my characters *shrug*) make you cry?

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Quote:Why does Drakus make you cry?

Because he stole El's g-- *gets shot*

Oh! I almost forgot I also RPed with Barak a while back. That event went horribly wrong, but oh so funny.
Quote:Why does Drakus make you cry?

Because he stole El's g-- *gets shot*

Oh! I almost forgot I also RPed with Barak a while back. That event went horribly wrong, but oh so funny.
I guess Drak and Drak wont be RPing together anytime soon... =(...
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

I guess Drak and Drak wont be RPing together anytime soon... =(...

To be blunt, I was RPin' with Barak (And Mith), I thought it was...
Barak was too solid. Kind off boring, too, it felt like it was forced.
That's not what it's supposed to feel like. I haven't really RPd with any other characters, but it seems they should be something a bit more unique or so.

But what I've heard from Mithsy/Lindsy/Foxlieksy mon, you sound like a great RPer, but Barak might not be the best you can do.

Yyyyeaah... So, most people can't really get anything clear of my writings.. So I'll simplicise (Wat) it.

Barak + Boring = :<
:< x Drak = :0
Drak + Barak = Not so boring.

WAT NO THAT WAS EVEN MORE STUPID

Okey, so try to make Barak more unique, 'kay?
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
To be blunt, I was RPin' with Barak (And Mith), I thought it was...
Barak was too solid. Kind off boring, too, it felt like it was forced.
That's not what it's supposed to feel like. I haven't really RPd with any other characters, but it seems they should be something a bit more unique or so.

But what I've heard from Mithsy/Lindsy/Foxlieksy mon, you sound like a great RPer, but Barak might not be the best you can do.

Yyyyeaah... So, most people can't really get anything clear of my writings.. So I'll simplicise (Wat) it.

Barak + Boring = :<
:< x Drak = :0
Drak + Barak = Not so boring.

WAT NO THAT WAS EVEN MORE STUPID

Okey, so try to make Barak more unique, 'kay?
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Well... *coughs* Let's start :twisted:
First of all about OOC: You're the funniest guy eva and you're giving me endless entertainment, you're about 11 from 1-10, so :)
About IC: Well, we haven't Rped that much together but I enjoyed it ( From what I remember)
In other worlds: You're a decent guy that is skilled in Roleplay and funniest Oocly and respectful = You PASSED! LOL Just don't get to cocky about that >_>
Well... *coughs* Let's start :twisted:
First of all about OOC: You're the funniest guy eva and you're giving me endless entertainment, you're about 11 from 1-10, so :)
About IC: Well, we haven't Rped that much together but I enjoyed it ( From what I remember)
In other worlds: You're a decent guy that is skilled in Roleplay and funniest Oocly and respectful = You PASSED! LOL Just don't get to cocky about that >_>
Swimer94 Wrote:Well... *coughs* Let's start :twisted:

Me? Funneh? :oops: Nawwwww...I'm just weird :P
And yes I will fix Barak.

Spoiler:
Swimer94 Wrote:Well... *coughs* Let's start :twisted:

Me? Funneh? :oops: Nawwwww...I'm just weird :P
And yes I will fix Barak.

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen