The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Draky?
I really love RPing with you, man. The way Roove gets on everyone's nerves make me laugh a lot. :)
Oh, and by the way - I still got a revenge to get from you! Evil
I'm going to keep this short:

Drakus blew his arm off while fighting an Ooze.

Ok I'll now say it again to make it a bit clearer.

Drakus blew his f*cking arm off, while fighting some stupid blob!
I mean how awesome is that!!

That's just the whole of Drakus he is just plain awesome!!
f**k you and die!
Living is so damn painful
It's col to be dead and grateful
Nothing can hurt you any more
anyhow death is so much more!
- Norther - Death Unlimited

[Image: dragonanimated_373684.gif]
CLICK IT!....Please?
<3

Don't forget Drakus' new mechanical arm that gives him cool bonuses (and has its downsides..)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
May I give this thread a bump of doom to request feedback on Chad? Well, sure other characters but... yeah... *shrug*

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
A great Roleplayer you are, Drak. I just love how do you make your characters realistic.
And about Chad...The best "luls" character on the server. Srsly. :3
Yup, Agreed with above, I miss Arpeeing with you Drakky, I'll make sure I'll beat up Roove's ass once I get back >:D
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Nice try, but Roove won't fight so easily.

P.S. MY GUILD, MAINE! >:C

Spoiler:
*Gives... THE BUMP OF LIFE!*
I'd like more feedback, and edited my list of characters I'm known for playing the most. Maybe I'll add all my other characters again later.

Feedback? *threatens with a spoon* NOW!? Please? :3

Spoiler:
Hmm, I haven't roleplayed with you alot, but when I roleplayed with you, I was Ardrek. You put a bomb down a forsaken's mouth. XD

I may have had little to no experience with your roleplaying technique, but I do know the roleplay I saw from you was epic. ;)

Hint, hint.. Roleplay with me, darnnit!
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
Yeah... don't make Drakus mad... and ESPECIALLY don't do nothin' to his women 8)

I'm not online -that- much anymore, since lots of drama RL and all o.o but I'm still on at times :3

P.S. WHY DID ARDREK LEAVE THE SLAYERS!?!

Spoiler:
Ardrek is a wild guy. Seriously. You could put all the gold in the world infront of him and ask for him to come into your guild for it, he'd accept, then drop off the gold at your housing someday, and just leave.
You can't expect ANYTHING from him. That's why he's pretty funny to roleplay.

Ooh, another example. He could cannibalize a corpse, and it could taste like heaven itself to him, and he'd leave it if he saw a fight going on, and burn it by accident.

And OOCly speaking about Darksilver Slayers, I have no idea why I left. I'll tell you right now.

*points at his avatar :

Sense:
This picture makes none.*
Right-o, now I know, thanks. And yes, it makes no sense does it?

Spoiler:
Darn right. XD
Drak, What happened? We don't RP anymore.... * wipes tear *

Nah, I've -always- been a fan of Groc, I didn't even know that was you for a while. But I really enjoyed his Rp, he was solid and just a great Orc. Back when the Far Wolves were active....Or at least before Maku Rage quit.../sigh

Maku and Groc were buddies.

Drak, I've RP'd with a little, I've seen him on Jid while he was with Aula. And Umbra and Drak have had more than one meeting, those two -could- get along. I'm trying to tone down her asshole-ness, due to no one ICly like dealing with an Asshole. But she is very fun to play. I give you OOC props for not being bothered by her stern vulgar behavior. And actually wanting to RP with her more.

Umbra and Drak should RP more.

Roove....I have had extremely limited RP. I'd like Jidaeo and Roove to meet, and hopefully team up depending on Roove's character alignment currently. Or maybe even team up with the Dawn to Hunt Jid, but regardless it would be interesting RP. As I have heard a lot about the Darksilver Slayers...I'd like to join the guild myself.

Jidaeo and Roove should team up/fight? /shrug

Chad.../sigh. I love Chad's concept and I think he's a hilarious character. But...Rping with him makes me want to kill him, almost -every- time. lol. You ever watch a movie, and hate a character? Like a villian, or someone who is just frustrating to watch? Well I have and it just urks me...It wasn't until I was older that I realized those are the actors that should get the most credit. Since they are "acting" they must be doing a great job to portray themselves in such a convincing manner. So although, I don't think I have a character that would -not- want to Kill chad. I give you props for rolling a convincing character.

I have yet to make a character to Enjoy Chad.

OOC: You're usually happy and fun most of the times I speak with you. It also seems as if their is a plot going on with Drak and whatever he's doing. I am curious and would like to sneak into it eventually. Most likely with Umbra, or Raph? I'm not sure. I honestly don't RP with you consistently enough to be able to find things that bother me about you. Maybe a lot of whispers while I'm trying to RP is quite distracting but, you don't know what I'm doing and probably just want to say hi, which is cool.

-Jedi-
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Critisism/Mock warning.
Chad
Spoiler:
About Chad. Chad, chad and Chad. I think he's just... He's annoying. Well, he's supposed to, right? But, sometimes, it takes the depth of the character somewhere -far- away, you know what I mean? I think Chad's too crazy. Just. Too crazy. You -could- take of a bit of that craziness. It feels as if you only RP him because he's fun to RP, and because you can go crazy all around with an excuse.

Roove
Spoiler:
I think Roove is pretty fine. Just, I've noticed that his personality changes a bit, time to time, but that's fine too if you meant it like that. I just love the relationship between him and his father, it's realistic.

Drakus
Spoiler:
Well, from what I saw, Drakus just might be the best RP'd character of yours so far. I'm not using any strong words, which have been used here, but he's good and you should play him more.

Ohyeah, and that -THE CHAD- thing of yours is getting seriously old.
>.>
Finally? I don't think that Chad matches the RPish value of those other characters of yours. He's just too easy.

I probably won't be answering any posts here, and I understand if you disagree.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen