The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for the Feedback God!
*Cough* Because I enjoy being trendy I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon here. So, use the space below to lavish me with your praise and worship provide fair and honest feedback to my RP, thanks!
[Image: Signature.png]
I like the way you RP and how true you are to your characters mindset, but sweet weeping heavenly figure you need to get out of Stormwind more.

That's all. :*
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
You suck.:>

Just kidding.

I love RPing with you. You seem to be one of the only people that can keep me entertained during one on one RP. Hur hur. Mostly because our characters badger like old couples or you are digging corruption out of her as-back. All your characters are well thought out....'n stuffs.

AND YEAH.

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Three words: I LUV U.

In a more detailed response, Cedric is bad ass :mrgreen: I like to RP with him, and especially laugh in real life at the moments he catches Ellyn doing stupid stuff again (mostly due to Lily's fault but nonetheless)

I still remember the early Christmas on Ellyn (Literally, on Ellyn) :mrgreen: That was fun.. Euuhm, what else.. Your posts make sense, your a fun person, and I actually think your a awesome and great roleplayer. The fact that you plan out with people what exactly happens to them is also great, on Arlaina you gave me several options and shizzle we agreed on so Yah!

I give you a [Image: thumbs-up.jpg]

/nod
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Crying over a broken monocle.

Vrahn, I only know two one of your characters and I enjoy roleplaying with him. You have a great way of trading words out of character and that doesn't diminish in character either. You have overall good plans and the occassional correction to one of those plans doesn't bother you much (Or you don't let that show).

Keep up the roleplay!
Little by little, one travels far.
I can honestly say you are one of the best roleplayers on CoTH, Vrahn. Hands down. But...

When roleplaying with you, or in your guilds, I've gotten a hint of...seclusion from you? I'm not saying you in particular are secluded, but sometimes you seclude others from what is going on. It's subtle, however, I've seen it a little bit from you.

But even through this, I'm quite amazed at the concepts you come up with, and your ability in roleplay to weave the stories that you do. You make it look so damn easy.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

XD /egoboost

I think I might know what you're saying with the Seclusion thing, and I think a lot of it has to do with the kinds of things I get myself involved with but it's good to point out. Walluce and I have an idea in the works that should be a lot more open than the shady old evil stuffs.
[Image: Signature.png]
Jeeze, may aswell through in my feedback seeming your ego couldn't possibly get bigger at this point... Can it?

Considering you were the guy who bullied me...I mean helped me when I first got on the server I have to say I haven't ever had a dull moment of RP with you, apart from the time with the undead strippers in that dark cave. But yeah, seriously, I used to cling to you for most of my RP back in the day because I found your style interesting and very entertaining. Ahh..I remember Avrand now... You were also very patient with me and took the time to show me the ropes and set me off on the my own bicycle. So, kudos to you I say!
Jeeze, may aswell through in my feedback seeming your ego couldn't possibly get bigger at this point... Can it?

Considering you were the guy who bullied me...I mean helped me when I first got on the server I have to say I haven't ever had a dull moment of RP with you, apart from the time with the undead strippers in that dark cave. But yeah, seriously, I used to cling to you for most of my RP back in the day because I found your style interesting and very entertaining. Ahh..I remember Avrand now... You were also very patient with me and took the time to show me the ropes and set me off on the my own bicycle. So, kudos to you I say!
You!

U!

Oh, You...

YOU!

It's you, Vrahn. You're a great guy, a good roleplayer, a gentleman and a scholar. You've got a thing for the malevolent and the evil story of intrigue and deception, but luckily it's just an act. You jump, and I mean jump, into your roles and I really admire you for that.

Can't play a troll you said, pffft!

:>

Get in game more! We've got things to scheme about!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
You!

U!

Oh, You...

YOU!

It's you, Vrahn. You're a great guy, a good roleplayer, a gentleman and a scholar. You've got a thing for the malevolent and the evil story of intrigue and deception, but luckily it's just an act. You jump, and I mean jump, into your roles and I really admire you for that.

Can't play a troll you said, pffft!

:>

Get in game more! We've got things to scheme about!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Zhaei's Feedback Zhaei 18 88,517 01-14-2016, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Put yer Komodo feedback 'ere! KomodoTheCashew 13 3,590 01-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Rensin. Feedback. Harmonic 70 17,360 01-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Feedback for zenethen Zenethen 57 17,054 01-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Zenethen