The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for zenethen
Hey guys, it's zenethen again... You guys know me server-wise as Dalikan, Gornok, Barregis, Grenalin, Madyth, Arthillo, Dileera, and -many- moar.

I'm just here to ask of CotH and my fellow RPers; How do you like my RP, and possibly, if you've been to my events, how do you like dem applez?

How do my characters work in your mind, what do you like about them, etc.

Good day.
Any feedback to give, or has this fallen into the depths of nobody-can-find-it land?

Character list for your critique purposes is as follows;

Dalikan
Grenalin
Qazatai
Addle
Hanrom
Belania
Dara
Zenethen
Madyth
Barregis
Ilneda
Dileera
Arthillo
Mirran
Bennin
Richart
Nakrim
Garonir
Laus
Xaiden
Gorgrash
Katrana
Clifraid
Geoffrey
Brek
Throne
Rickson
Galrein
Mythreyeth
Gornok

Pick a name, or names, and critic me some, from what you know. Truthfully, I just want honest critique. I'm not going to feel bad or depressed if you give me critique that you'd think -would- do that. I can only improve my ways of roleplay if you tell me what you think I'm doing wrong.

Also, feedback for my stories and stuff that I post can be given here

I hope this gets some responses now that it's outside of can't-find-it-land, and I wish you all a good day.
I had recently posted on your other feedback thread recently but I must say...

I like the way you play Bennin honestly. His accent, I was a tad skeptical at first but it turned out to play out very well and for that I give you my thumbs up (I personally can't do accents properly).

I'm trying to think of any criticism but I believe I already told you most of my concerns on your previous thread.

Continue doing the Light's work- yes?
Dat list... you're probably that person I RP with all the time but don't bother looking up who it is. Hey... I recognize a name!

Katrana - I really enjoy how dedicated to her profile you play her. Your usages of subtle nuances in RP help paint a beautiful picture of her personality. Such a flirt!

The main critique I have is that I learned quite a bit about her in just a couple RP sessions. I'd suggest dropping little morsels, like when they ended their dinner and she face-desked. That left me craving more RP, y'know?
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I don't RP much with you anymore, but I did earlier in 2011. So, uh, yeah, my critique is that it drives me insane when you say "yah" instead of "yeah".

INSANE, I TELL YOU.
Quote:dropping little morsels

When I first saw that, I was like 'What... Does... Huh...?' Then I thought for a moment, and read through it again, and now I'm just being zenethen the confused with whether that was a suggestion to drop or not drop those things she does that makes you crave more.

Quote:INSANE, I TELL YOU.

<3 We love you, Avon. Yeah.

Edit: Yah was replaced with Yeah.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to note it next time I come 'round.
Oh I mean leave room for relationships to grow over time. Insta-friends seem to take away from the character's development. They spent years living through their personal history, no sense in blurting it out over tea coffee.

Ah. More sense is made. Thanks.
zenethen,

I've really enjoyed our time together recently. I've been really stuck with Willard's profile, history, upcoming plot-line and general character development for him. You've been patient with me (and him, ICly) and have been very consistent with Katrana. You've helped me develop him into something more than "commoner holy priest guy". While I figured his Faith out on my own, you've offered RP that is out of his comfort zone, and that has helped me to flesh out his alignment and personality.

Bumping again in the case this went into can't-find-me land.
Bumpity bumpity bump. Still looking for any feedback you can give.
Haven't RPed with you as much as I'd like to, but Dalikan is a class act, and you're a great roleplayer. <3
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster
Still lookin' for feedback, CotHians!
I have nothing bad to say about you :3...yet. We should RP more >:|
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
HORRIBLE RPER!

...jk :D
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!