The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback to Sheppard (Iltharion, Eldorath, Rulax)
After a few tight (not in a good sense) RP sessions, I wanted to know from people I RP'ed with what I should work on.

And don't worry about feelings; most of you people life too far away for me to find and do some ugly things to anyway! Just kiddin'. Give me your best shot, I won't complain.

Oh! I've got a new guy running around who goes with the name of Rulax. Might as well be the creepiest guy you'll ever see. Hurr-
c:

Right, so! I remembah RPing with both, Iltharion and Eldorath. And from what I've seen, you, Sheppsies, handle 'em elves really well. It was fun watching Angus and Ilthy mangle the language while talking about the simplest of things. And Eldorath was like that spoiled, stubborn and playful child.

= You're really creative with 'em characters. I likes everything. :3
c:

Right, so! I remembah RPing with both, Iltharion and Eldorath. And from what I've seen, you, Sheppsies, handle 'em elves really well. It was fun watching Angus and Ilthy mangle the language while talking about the simplest of things. And Eldorath was like that spoiled, stubborn and playful child.

= You're really creative with 'em characters. I likes everything. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen