The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedfront, Pl0x.
This is mainly in regards to the guy with a hardy, mountainous herb for a last name - Clovis Briarthorn, The Paladin. He's my first attempt at a human character, and at a paladin, and even at a character with a firm belief too boot. He's meant to be less flexible than all my "Don't give a damn" characters in past arr pee's.

I hope you guys enjoy roleplaying with him, and while positive feedback is loved, I would love to know about what area's of his character, knowledge, and personality I should work on.

<3 <3 <3
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Clovis! I drooled all over the speech you gave in the Cathedral, and Ellyn would have done it as well if she was the character for it!

I haven't RPed with you that much, but the times I did were great and fun. I hope the hand of salvation is working out as well :)

<.< Sorry, I lack feedback other then this positive non-detailed bit. We need to arrpee more.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Clovis! I drooled all over the speech you gave in the Cathedral, and Ellyn would have done it as well if she was the character for it!

I haven't RPed with you that much, but the times I did were great and fun. I hope the hand of salvation is working out as well :)

<.< Sorry, I lack feedback other then this positive non-detailed bit. We need to arrpee more.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."