The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fel Magic: A Junkie's Guide. (Answering Questions!)
Added a Mutation section. I could use some balancing/adding extras help with it if possible.
What about sprouting extra limbs or body parts such as tentacles, arms, mouths, eyes and heads, they´d be malformed and largely unusable but could still have a cool effect, or having feet harden and eventually form hooves? Swell up to a massive size, not due to muscles. Start to attract creatures that are generally not well-liked, such as rats, flies etc, maybe taking on an unatural love for these new companions? Horned formations start to grow out of the character, they´d be weak and maybe even vulnarable, or maybe s/he goes into a perpetual decay, which could lead to death?

Heh, not sure if all of those fit with warcraft, some of them might be useful though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Growing extra limbs doesn't seem to fit fel magic all that well, though the spikes do sound plausible. The fel orcs in Outland have spikes coming out of their shoulders and arms.
Well growing wings is accepted as a demonic trait and looking at many demons around the worlds they seem to possess extra limbs as well, eyes growing out on stalks etc. So I wouldn´t completely count it out.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:Well growing wings is accepted as a demonic trait and looking at many demons around the worlds they seem to possess extra limbs as well, eyes growing out on stalks etc. So I wouldn´t completely count it out.

Odds are those demons already had multiple limbs before becoming a demon though. Hmmm. I'll do a quick check on what all the known corrupted races got.

Edit:
Satyr: Hooves, claws, horns, lots of hair
Orc: Larger tusks, size, spikes out of body, red skin
Orc (minor): Skin turned green.
Wolves: Red skin, manes, larger fangs, larger claws, loss of fur
Core Hounds: Skin turned green, imbued with fel fire instead of ordinary fire.
Blood Elves (minor): Eyes turned green.
Blood Elves: Skin turned red or blue, demonic markings, cracked skin showing fel energy, horns, fangs
Treants: Glow with green fel energy, bark becomes cracked.
Boars: Grow in size, skin turns red, grow large spikes.
Eredar: Skin turns red, larger horns, spikes growing on face, increased size
Edited. I added some of Nostra's things and took some from the descriptions of Demons. There are a few new mutations to look over now.
I know that the Blood Elves have a lot of fel crystals, but I've always wondered if Warlocks, by themselves, could make smaller sized fel crystals. Is this possible, or do they only come in large sizes, if so, do you still need multiple Warlocks to make them?
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
You can make small Fel crystals, but that's more like what the Blood Elves have on a smaller scale. Doing it poorly and using a badly made Fel Crystal makes you a Wretched (Read some of the quest books from the early Blood Elf quests. It's happened.). It probably takes more than one to make a big Fel crystal, and there's probably a chance to fail too.
A quick question:

Is there a cure once you're addicted?

If so, it'd be over a span of a few months, right?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
The only cures I know are to:

A) Kill the demon whose blood you drank (Worked only on Mannoroth, and only stopped the corruption from continuing.).

B) If you haven't had enough to physically change, go cold turkey and be in terrible withdrawal for a few weeks. This is hard because you'll crave Fel Blood and want to get it. People you know would need to watch you.

As soon as physical mutations start, they are permanent. The effects can never be reversed from that point on. They can be as simple as the first-level mutations. Once they hit after a week or two of use, they will never leave.
Question: A warlock who converts Demonic souls into pure absorbable energy and then keeps "Eating the souls" for an extended period-- Maybe about a decade would have similar effects to Fel-blood? or Not?
Vould you like a second Opinion? You are also SHTOOPID!
--The Medic
Plokiju Wrote:Question: A warlock who converts Demonic souls into pure absorbable energy and then keeps "Eating the souls" for an extended period-- Maybe about a decade would have similar effects to Fel-blood? or Not?

Since that's completely impossible, no one "eats" souls (Except Demon Hunters who are imbued with a soul once in their lives). I don't need to speculate whether it'd be like Fel Blood or not. My bet is that if somehow anyone could absorb Demonic souls directly they'd become like the Wretched in short order.
Umm... Two questions...
1) How does the fel stuff and paladins work? I'm probably missing something, but if having a fel addiction makes you unable to use the light shouldn't that make it impossible for blood elves to be paladins? I've read that they get their holy powers from different sources then priests, so would this make paladins exempt from losing their light abilities if they can get the fel out of their system and do some form of atonement for being corrupted? Actually... Can paladins even get mutated?

2) How would you do the hooves work? I kinda get how it works ic... (pretty sure its basically the toe area solidifying together into a hoof...) but how does this work ooc? I'm thinking that it would basically just be an edit to personal description, but is there something elts you would need to do for it?
1. A paladin has power as long as he/she believes he/she is doing good. However, blood elves are a strange exception, because most of them stole Light from a captured Naaru (M'uru) and thus their faith doesn't affect light use. (See: Kael'thas blood knights)

2. Your model could get changed, as with many felsworn on the server. However you'd need to find a demon model with hooves to use. (if it were an elf a satyr would probably work.) But that is felsworn prestige stuff.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Question... if you where an undead and had some fel blood would you be effected? I mean your undead right? Would it only show the psycological side effects or would you hav ethe phisical effects aswell?
E .· ` ' / ·. F
My war bear runs on gnomes its a green fuel........whats yours run on?
Life should hurt when stupidity eminates from you...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arcane Magic and You - A Dummy's Guide to the Arcane Theik 15 9,263 12-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Simply Enchanting - A guide to the most magical of arts Kaghuros 10 3,173 09-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Getting your profile accepted quickly: A guide Xigo 2 2,473 09-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Sacrilege of Fatal Arms, a guide to armor and weapons. Jeff 19 8,932 09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  Surviving CotH for New Players: A guide Reigen 30 20,789 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Reigen