The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fighting fire with fire
A few fliers have been left around most elven settlements in norther Kalimdor and neutral towns in southern Kalimdor, the following message being wirtten in Common:

"Teralvir Ashanaar and Ironpaw of the Stillspine seek your help. We are trying to determine if it is possible to determine whether or not the corruptive effects of fel energy can be prevented from driving furbolgs mad.

Therefore we require the following:

- a warlock that comes recommended either by the Alliance or the Horde as having used their talents to serve their people, preferably specializing in the understanding, summoning and control of demons;

- a skilled enchanter specializing in items which grant resistances to harmful magical effects;

- druids capable of healing great wounds or soothing enraged wild life.

For those willing to help with this cause, monetary compensation shall be given, which can be discussed with Teralvir Ashanaar in Moonglade."

OOC information:
Spoiler:
This will actually be the first event I have ever hosted, sp I'd like to keep it small, with four, max five people joining. A warlock, an enchanter and two-three druids or if you have a furbolg cmc, you are welcome as well.

We would very much appreciate the assistance of a GM, so any of you out there that would be willing to help, we have cake for you.

As for the event itself, it will be held in Moonglade, at a date which remains to be established. The hour would be between 5 am and 1 pm server time, remaining to be set depending on the people who will be attending.

As for the purpose of the event, it will be to determine whether something can be done to protect the furbolgs from going mad when exposed to demons or large quantities of fel energy.

Leave a reply bellow or a PM if you are interested in joining. First come, first served. :)
(01-14-2015, 05:26 AM)SpaksTheSane Wrote: - a warlock that comes recommended either by the Alliance or the Horde as having used their talents to serve their people, preferably specializing in the understanding, summoning and control of demons;

I may have an orc for this.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I can offer that druid. However, given your small player cap, I can step aside and simply be the aiding GM so others can join if you feel must be done.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I have a druid that is crap at healing flesh, but very good at cleansing. Granted, our time zones suck.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
...I have a character for like basically all of these. Lul.

Scratch that, Aemondall does not come recommended by the Alliance. Noooope.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Heart of Iron, A Soul of Fire Grogloki 2 761 11-15-2010, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Kreah