The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

First time Wower, wants to come here!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Normaly a console player, Oblivion for the xbox mostly, So I'm very experienced in this styling of game. Partner has started getting me interested into WoW. Now he's here on your server as well and it's a great game. So im giving the xbox a rest and will jump in (hopefully). Rp is new to me as I normaly play strategy and hack and slash games, but I've alays been able to get into a form of character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United Kingdom and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend dragged me into playing and i'll admit I grew to like it quickly. Its a fun game with very addictive qualities.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Again as mentioned above my other half is here and he said that it would be better to join this community than go on blizzard servers or even any other for that matter. I think he likes it here and what ive seen him play looks fun so i thought I'd see what all the commotion was about.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mainly pairs and small groups traveling with a purpose, but hey, a trip to the pub isn't a bad thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Only played as a Gnome so far. And i like the power that comes with the mage but i have a funny feeling assasin class will be next.

What are your expectations of this server?:
For it to be civil for a start, what ive seen of retail versions and what ive seen here, greatly sway me into expecting a nice atmosphere where you dont feel the need to run away from most other players in case they start shouting "gimm3 g0ld plorxxx!!!!"

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of them, some are amusing how worded. I especially like the Humility one, where I should step out of the limelight and recognise when someone else gets a go, and to try and intertwine myself in their story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Armed with a small stick and a keen sense of magic, a smaller than average Gnome Mage wandered the frozen baron lands known as Dun Morogh. Apart from the crunching of snow underfoot, the rustling of trees and and a whisper of cold breath nothing else could be seen or heard.
Once coming to a small clearing, a dwarf could be spotted huddling next to a small fire. The Gnome approached, throwing caution to the wind as both species have a long history together fighting The Hoarde.
The Dwarf, hearing the sudden pitter-patter of footsteps, looked up from his apparent daze looking into the warmth of the flames; "Godness! You're afar from ye homeland lass! What brings you to such a desolate land?"
The Gnome, now quite comfortably standing as close to the fire as possible without singeing herself, simply replied; "Adventures, sir".
"Adventures?!" exclaimed the Dwarf; "In those ragged cloths? I wouldn't towel my Thistle Boar with them!"
The Gnome, looking slightly downheartened by this comment, did realise that the weather was only to become harsher in coming weeks.
"Tell ya what!" said the dwarf, turning to look at the newly found acquaintence; just as the Gnome felt a foreboding sense of a proposition being made, which always seemed to go in favour of the dwarves whom make it; "I'll do ya a deal!".
'No surpirses there then' thought the Gnome, looking up at the dwarf expectantly.
"I need a favour; all these pesky wolves come and ravish my meat that I cook on a spitroast, and It's gone before I can even fend them off. I'm sure there's a den nearby. If you can find that den and decrease the population I'm sure the problem would come to a halt. Of Course there's a little something in it for you my friend! A fine double-quilted cloth robe and a pair of fur lined rabbit gloves. That should ensure you keep warm in these rough parts and don't perish in the elements. What'dya say?"

*END*

This was a short story based on my first quest, due to myself being inexperienced at RPing i found it surprisingly easy to slip into characters dialougue and personality, making up a backstory to the quest fluently and easily. PS, helps if you imagine the dwarf with a scottish accent

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
WELCOME TO COTH
woot first welcome.
Welcome aboard! :D Hopefully we can make your first-time WoWing an enjoyable experience. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! We have a very friendly player base who are more than willing to help out.

One last thing you'll want to do is "/join chat" in-game. That'd be the channel where all the cool kids hang out. /flex
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Kiffles Wrote:If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome, and let me emphasize this. If you have any, ANY questions at all, please make sure to ask them!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction time! Gilvar 2 744 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Time! xrandox 1 579 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Rini
  Once upon a time Mirivian 2 808 08-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Introducing for the first time since never; Novaske! Novaske 0 588 10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Novaske
  My introduction! ( a good one, this time...) kakakuu 0 510 09-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Last Post: kakakuu