The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

FlagRSP Problems
I downloaded FlagRSP to my Desktop folder, and tried to Extract it to my World of Warcraft folder using Winace. However, the extracting doesn't seem to continue for any longer than a second before closing with no prompt. Anyone know of the problem I'm having and how to fix?
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
Honestly I have no idea. You could try unzipping it with WinRaR or possibly WinZip which both seem to work for me. I'm not a real WinAce person.
Have you tried extracting the files one at a time? Try extracting them to an exact position onto your computer (say, like your desktop) and see if it shows up. If it does, maybe the files have gone somewhere, but they overwrite themselves without a prompt.
"Now, the problem is, if you use these exploding gloves you have to have skin of steel or be willing to lose a hand."
"The buck stops here! Why? BECAUSE IT'S MINE!"
Ah! Got it to work. It was extracting, just too fast for me to understand it had been extracted. It had also needed to been extracted to my other WoW folder in order to work. This is because my WotLK created another WoW folder in my WoW folder. Thanks for the help guys!
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems HeroLief 115 124,688 01-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: lordnathal
  Log-in Problems SpartAl412 1 1,693 12-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  catalysm problems, please help huntertdx 6 1,479 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  RP Addon problems Hyenasaurus 0 872 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Hyenasaurus
  Problems logging in... Ukarai 2 944 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Ukarai