The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Flair's brother? [Looking for a IC brother]
Well I have this idea... here it is. I've been thinking and well I kinda wanna make something good and big with my character Flair... I want him to have a brother/sister. I'm thinking it would be great, because its going to be simply amazing and fun. So... if anyone has some suggestions leave them in the comments. Thank you again. :)
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
Flair is a Blood Elf, so I might be able to offer something if nothing else happens. Would you prefer an already made character or have someone make characters off your guidelines?
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Already made character. Prefer an approved one :)

It would also be good if you offer something for my gnome Pesho. It would be awesome to have a brother/sister!
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
I can offer a number of characters to choose from (for Flair, that is), though with my sluggish profile writing, they probably won't be approved anytime soon, hehe. :]
I could offer you my blind pala, Ithor, I rarely use him. And if that is no good I might be able to roll someone else. Ye know most of my toons so ye can contact me ingame or throw me a simple PM here on the forums and seeing as ye got my skype as well ye can always throw me a PM on there.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!