The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Foodbuck Tread.
So then, yet another feedback thread. Please write what you think; it might even give me some more interest in roleplaying again, as I seem to be in one of those "dry-spell" period, when you just can't dedicate yourself as much as previously.

Characters:
Darumok - Orc pirate, fist-fighter.
Ariminus Neretus - Champion of the Lion's League.
Andoric "Blood-Eye" - Harbinger.

Post, or you'll die a slow death!
Yes, I'm joking... You'll just die a quick one instead. HURR.
So then, yet another feedback thread. Please write what you think; it might even give me some more interest in roleplaying again, as I seem to be in one of those "dry-spell" period, when you just can't dedicate yourself as much as previously.

Characters:
Darumok - Orc pirate, fist-fighter.
Ariminus Neretus - Champion of the Lion's League.
Andoric "Blood-Eye" - Harbinger.

Post, or you'll die a slow death!
Yes, I'm joking... You'll just die a quick one instead. HURR.
Out of these three, I only know Ariminus quite well. I love the way you represent him as LL leader, while he has got a big mouth he actually seems to have a tiny heart. Accepting a lot of crap till he finally explodes into a burst of rage. :mrgreen:

Personally always loved the RPs, and sometimes they took surprising turns even. And can't wait to have further RPs off them. Only thing I can say is, be more active! I understand real life can be a real problem at times, but I was personally hoping to have met Ariminus again ICly on Ellyn. It isn't a real problem that it hasn't happened yet, she's just kept delving deeper in the darkness and is quite lost by now.

Thumbs up, I loved the RPs.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Out of these three, I only know Ariminus quite well. I love the way you represent him as LL leader, while he has got a big mouth he actually seems to have a tiny heart. Accepting a lot of crap till he finally explodes into a burst of rage. :mrgreen:

Personally always loved the RPs, and sometimes they took surprising turns even. And can't wait to have further RPs off them. Only thing I can say is, be more active! I understand real life can be a real problem at times, but I was personally hoping to have met Ariminus again ICly on Ellyn. It isn't a real problem that it hasn't happened yet, she's just kept delving deeper in the darkness and is quite lost by now.

Thumbs up, I loved the RPs.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
I remembering RPing with your orc, as in we had a fight for fun, and afterwards a nice drink! was nice RPing with you and hope to RP again soon :!:
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
I remembering RPing with your orc, as in we had a fight for fun, and afterwards a nice drink! was nice RPing with you and hope to RP again soon :!:
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]