The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forask - Introductions
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a man who can be very quiet most of the time or very talktive its varys from time to time i'm an understanding and nice person.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I love Online Games and my Dad got bored of the old one we played and my uncle told him about World of Warcraft and later I started to play and just started to catch on to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
While searching for Rp private servers on google I saw this first on the list and I took a look at the site and read some stuff about it on other sites and thought it would be nice to try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Pairs or Crowds or Tavern roleplaying

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race is night elfs for the stature and build and my favorite class is Death knight because of theyre backstory theyre coldblooded feeling and overall the attacks and powers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be good by what ive heard on other sites I expect also nice players and a good time

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel greatly to the Respect rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Forask is a orc who never even knew the warming of a family left on the streets of orgirmmar he set out to fine a way to live what he found was everywhere. War death and killing he was trained by many some from the streets some from ancient temples. He learned to become a ruthless and coldblooded killer . He later found himself wondering the eastern plagues lands when the scourge attacked him and brought him to theyre leader the Lich king. He was then forced aginst his will to work as a slave one day the seal broke free and Forask went into a blinding rage attacking everything in sight.
He then got to the Lich King who then used an even powerful control on him instead of making him a slave he made him one of the Lich Kings army a death knight of course. His strength and wits were doubled he then after 100 years the will finally broke free with all the other death knights he had trained with.
He know wanders azeroth with a full blood hate for the scourge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Well, righto. Uhm. Not holding this against you, but try to exercise grammar.

"Forask is a orc who never even knew the warming of a family left on the streets of orgirmmar he set out to fine a way to live what he found was everywhere. War death and killing he was trained by many some from the streets some from ancient temples."
  • should become
"Forask is an Orc who never even knew the warmth of a family. Left on the streets of Orgrimmar, he set out to find a way to live. What he found was everywhere: War, death, and killing. He was trained by many; some from the streets, some from ancient temples."

Other than that...
WELCOME TO CONQUEST OF THE HORDE!

Also... The Scourge wouldn't bring him to the Lich King. They would kill him then and there and have his SKELETON put to work.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani
  Introductions and Cool Shades. MitzaRaul 4 999 09-29-2014, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions stole my Murloc roguetrader 8 1,497 09-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions! 2.0 Wumples 1 833 02-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introductions Heatblade717 3 1,195 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus