The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Formal Apology
I apologize that I misunderstood much of what has been said to me. I naively thought the concept of Xedillian would work, and that naivety was supported on many occasions. I've given that concept up. As to the use of OOC knowledge IC, only occasion I can think of recently that I did this was the incident with Bella, and I apologize for that. I thought that her character would be widely known ICly, but was corrected by Qaza. As to the "making up of abilities" I've only ever done this once, that I can remember, and that was a trivial thing. Making a stone of communication to communicate long distances. This doesn't effect other players IC RP, or force them to change it. It's just a little thing to play around with. I have -never- made up abilities ICly. I use in game abilities only. As to the raising my character above others, I only attempt to do so with actions, not with words. As to the giving myself titles, they're not hero class titles. They're just little nicknames to refer to my character with. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised by this, as just a month or so, Kretol told me that Grakor thought I had improved vastly over when I first arrived here.

Now, this was just to let you know what all is running through my head at the moment. I apologize for misunderstanding what's been said to me. I apologize for any infringements I didn't realize I'd commited, if I did. I'll accept the three day ban, and try to do better once that's up.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
Damn I'm too attached to this server. I'm shaking just because I've been banned for 3 days.
Hammerfall Wrote:Damn I'm too attached to this server. I'm shaking just because I've been banned for 3 days.

For what it's worth, it sound like it'd be a good opporutnity to take some time away from WoW and CotH. Watch a movie, read a book, maybe even go outside.

Either way, enjoy your time, and we'll see you when you get back.
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
Rofl. Nice pic. Whoever designed that is hilarious. Thanks, did a bit to calm me down.
I figure this 3 day ban'll give me time to finish up my IC history for Hammerfall, as it's happened in the game, (with just enough artistic lisencing to make a good story.) Not to mention, I can't remember -every- detail of what's happened.
Irasis Wrote:For what it's worth, it sound like it'd be a good opporutnity to take some time away from WoW and CotH. Watch a movie, read a book, maybe even go outside.

It's been a long time since I last logged into Outside for more than a brief stint that I was forced into. Really, Outside would probably attract a bigger audience if it wasn't so boring. Besides, I prefer fantasy MMOs...modern is sorta "meh."

That said, it has more players than World of Warcraft, which must mean something.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Around 6 billion subscribers!
Grakor456 Wrote:
Irasis Wrote:For what it's worth, it sound like it'd be a good opporutnity to take some time away from WoW and CotH. Watch a movie, read a book, maybe even go outside.

It's been a long time since I last logged into Outside for more than a brief stint that I was forced into. Really, Outside would probably attract a bigger audience if it wasn't so boring. Besides, I prefer fantasy MMOs...modern is sorta "meh."

That said, it has more players than World of Warcraft, which must mean something.

Yeah, but the constant grind for money is a killer. And perma-death sucks.
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
Outside? Don´t I´ve heard of it before. Where can I get a copy?

And I might step out of line here or something, but wouldn´t it be better to keep apologies like this to PM´s? Soo that only the affected players will be concerned, no need to give the whole server a chance to stick their noses in others affairs.
Maybe if you think it concerns the whole comunity. Anyway, luls for the article!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I had outside when I was a kid. It gets boring when you get older since the options go from "Pretend to be a hero" to "mow lawn". However, I do love the "barbaque" option sooo much.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Nostra is correct. Thread locked.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Formal Apology Soree 3 878 01-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Soree
  An Apology. Esthrunil 1 692 09-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Monolith
  An apology to everyone Lordmonolith 3 882 07-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Kaelvan
  My Apology sodpaz 0 789 07-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Last Post: sodpaz
  An Apology for 'thread Necromancy' Avenger0530 1 859 05-22-2008, 01:43 PM