The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forum RP?
Is this okay and something done often here on CotH. I guess it goes into IC-forum?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Oh yeah, I would see no stigma in starting one up. Definitely goes into the IC forum, but I suggest setting things up first.
Hmmm. There could be some benefits to this - there are lots of things that would add to roleplaying, but which the game mechanics won't allow.
Hehe, of course Forum RP is ok!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Forum RP is a great way to ay involved in the server but can't log into game. It's totally accepted here, not just for solo RP, but you can invite people to add their own bits of story into it too! I use it as a way for my characters to interact because I don't have two accounts, and even if I did some would never meet each other.
I saw some and it confuses me. It'd be better if there had a subforum for random forum RP in random areas people randomly chosen. Like a sub forum for each city or something, or two for the continents or just one for that kinda stuff. Everything else in that IC forum is confusing. :<
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
Jetniss Wrote:I saw some and it confuses me. It'd be better if there had a subforum for random forum RP in random areas people randomly chosen. Like a sub forum for each city or something, or two for the continents or just one for that kinda stuff. Everything else in that IC forum is confusing. :<

It all seems pretty straight forward to me, and some things don't really need to elaborate with a location.
The reason I ask is cause alot of the people I want to RP is six hours behind me in time and that makes it a bit tricky to fit.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Forum RP? Sounds fun to me.
"The Gods are four, whose works grow cold.
As one betrays their laws of old.
Then dark grow deeds, and darker hearts,
For lost to all are holy arts.
A vagrant comes amidst the gloom,
To seal the gaping maw of doom."
Pft, just move to the States. It's warmer! And yeah, I swear I've seen forum RP around here somewhere...
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Necro-bump-and-link.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-Underbelly
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]