The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forum area for Warcraft Lore
Dear GM's,

I am requesting that a Discussion area be made in the Forums for Warcraft Lore.
So we must not depend on WoWWiki for our information and so that new players can use this website to read up on their Lore while they are here.
I would be willing to compile Lore for the races as well as copy all of the Lore related books located in the game and compile them into the forum post.
I think the perfect name for this Forum post would be Warcraft Lore.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and for your consideration.

From,
Dannycrane.
Sounds like a nifty idear!

Edit: It's now a subforum of the Articles/Guides forum.
Perhaps questions about lore could be asked there as well? I often have specific or silly questions to ask about lore, but nobody reliable to ask about it. As CoTh seems to be full of knowledgeable people, especially about lore, it would be nice if that new forum could be used to question/answer help.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Eliana Wrote:Perhaps questions about lore could be asked there as well? could be used to question/answer help.

That is also a reason i wanted the GM's to put one in, i enjoy telling players about lore and helping them with their understanding of it all, it is very vast and i hope to put it all into category.

So yes, Q's & A's will be a perfect addition to the forum post, when the GM's put it up in their divine wisdom...
Quote:knowledgeable people

I think the term is "nerds". *smirk*

Hehe, I don´t think anyone would mind questions, I know I am full of them and we all can pitch in with what we know or at least what we think we know.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

So its going up? =)
Check Kretol´s post, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Thanks so much fellas =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warcraft 3 type base setups. SoarTheSky 9 2,428 02-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Last Post: SoarTheSky
  An RP Area needs OOC Portal MstrCorvus 3 1,067 06-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Theredy42
  Goblin Starting Area (Add to: Starter Zones Horde) Lendri 3 969 05-09-2013, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Updating IG to reflect Lore Nephuria 7 1,218 12-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Main OOC/talking area in the OOC Cavern. Kira13 2 857 09-10-2011, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Hawk