The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forum gold/Purchasable Items
So.

I've warmed up to this, especially when I was able to buy a Foror's Crate of Endless Storage. Problem is, the limit to one per user, and the fact it hasn't come back in stock in -months-. Now, I think that if you take that away, and perhaps add other useful/fun items to purchase with forum gold, you could actually do something with that money, and it'd inspire forum presence.

Perhaps besides that, you could put up pets? Mounts? ...Some sort of special gear token? Actual in game gold nuggets?

I know some people will say "WE DON'T NEED THAT!", but if it's there to encourage us to be on the forums, might as well do some neat stuff with it!

Edit: A neat idea would be, some sort of special currency, and an in-game vendor that sells neat items. As for what, I bet you guys could use your imaginations! It could be mounts or other items restricted by class/race/faction!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I recently stumbled on this fact as well and was wondering if there was still plans to further this.
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
I would love for the forum gold to be an alternative to farming gold for getting the mcguffins for tier'd armor pieces.
…You know nothing of how much I'd love this.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
More use from posting? I'm cool with that.
Well, we'd have to call the attention of @Kretol if anything is to happen with this. It's a very nifty idea and I think it'd be cool if we could do more with the gold on the forums.
If we don't @Loxmardin will stay the richest person in CotH and in the end she will pay us forum gold so we will serve her.
Add vanity pets. I demand a Grunty companion.

DO IT NOW
(09-16-2013, 08:59 AM)Nymus Wrote: Add vanity pets. I demand a Grunty companion.

DO IT NOW

I'll buy them first.
YES. JUST, YES.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
I'm thinking: Bags. Tokens for items with stats (If the GM's would be willing to hand out items again!), some sort of vendor that takes special currency that sells pets, trinkets, vanity items (Backpacks, vanity trinkets, what have you), miscellaneous toys...

Hard to get schematics/recipes? Mounts? What other doodads could we get with it? Silly hats? Paha.

Edit: Forum gold for gold nuggets would be cool too.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(09-16-2013, 09:57 AM)Harmonic Wrote: I'm thinking: Bags. Tokens for items with stats (If the GM's would be willing to hand out items again!), some sort of vendor that takes special currency that sells pets, trinkets, vanity items (Backpacks, vanity trinkets, what have you), miscellaneous toys...

Hard to get schematics/recipes? Mounts? What other doodads could we get with it? Silly hats? Paha.

Edit: Forum gold for gold nuggets would be cool too.

Inflatable Kretlol punching bags!
Being able to buy profession levels would be a nice feature, could be harder to pull off though.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
(09-16-2013, 02:35 PM)Demigod204 Wrote: Being able to buy profession levels would be a nice feature, could be harder to pull off though.

I think it would be closer to "impossible." :P
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Oh, and perhaps an offered feature could be to change the font of one's forum username? Kretol's looking pretty darn epic with the fancy-dancie "KRETOL EARTHSHAKER" forum thingie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morph Items Vrahn 6 1,664 09-29-2014, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Mounts for forum gold? Sorum 12 2,305 09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Adding custom items to vendors? FlyingSquirrel 9 2,476 01-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Tanuka NPC items? Dae 1 872 11-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Maarten
  List of Spawnable Items c0rzilla 10 2,025 09-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Reigen