The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Free Art
So, I'm bored and waiting for my scanner to get fixed. While I wait I have decided to offer to draw everyonne one picture of one of their characters. So just post a screenshot of said character in their usuall rp gear and I'll do my best to draw him or her.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Lets get this off to a nice early start shall we? :P

I sorta took this picture as a "Beauty Screenshot" Annoyingly, PerfectShot doesn't seem to be working so it still has the HUD lol.
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
ah, can't see the character well due to the glare. Oh, and I forgot.

[Image: Syrus_and_Indy_by_Timothycw.jpg]
Sample of my art.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Well I choose that pic as I was hoping for the drawing to be of Raltharon on his Mount, Boga. However if you need more detail, theres always this one. A little older (10 levels older lol) but much more serviceable. Also, you're picture doesn't seem to want to show for me. And if I try to view it in a new window, deviantart says I can't access it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's showing now. :P
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Well, Congrats. You'll be my first attempt at drawing a nelf. I'm not good with animals so don't be surprised if Boga comes out looking weird.
Here's a screenshot of my retail version of Terant!
XD It's taking longer than expected to get my scanner going. Also, out of boredom I drew you guys Chibi Style like my sephy pic:
[Image: Chib_Sephiroth_must_be_feared_by_Timothycw.jpg]

No clue if I will color them or not, my scanner hates color XD
Hopefully I've done this screenshot right. Margaret, Forsaken Warrior.

EDIT: Hey Raltharon, whats with the minimap in your screenshot? Is that an addon?
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Fun :P About time I get to draw a forsaken. Now if only I can get a gnome XD Actually....if everyone can send me a screen of their main characters I can do a group/server character pic.
Yeah, thanks heroforgotten.

By the way, if you do decide to draw Margaret, please omit one of the swords, she's only supposed to have one, but I was leveling earlier.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
[Image: 2qks5rn.jpg]

Rorbin in all his acrobatic glory.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I should be getting my scanner back tomorow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DDO+Free online play Nephuria 6 1,738 04-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Variant/Free-form Stuff for a Priest c0rzilla 52 10,326 09-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Limit of Death Knight Free Will Anski 23 3,818 07-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros