The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

From Xibalba [Introduction]
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

First thing I did, and without knowing anything else from the server, actually those rules / faqs made me decide to join the community.

2. How did you hear about us?

Google search: WoW RP Private server. Even though, it wasn't easy to find you...

3. How did you get into RP?

I've been interested in the pen and paper RP with groups of friends, but never found a group for me. Then I started playing WoW at PvP servers (I love that aspect of the game too), but soon I started to feel that something was missing in the game... Immersion, I began to love to act in-game like the character was actually me, but seeing that I was the only one to do it was frustrating, or seeing beautiful places of the world completely alone, no one at the taverns.. Then I joined the RP Servers (Retail) and I had pretty good times while it lasted, but sometimes it turned monotonous and repetitive, sadly there were thing I didn't experienced in those servers, like an important guild, but now my free time is short and the money is just not worth it. Then, it was time to try pure rp servers, with true roleplayers. It was time for Private RP.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Everyone was talking about StarCraft, wich led me to Diablo II, and soon WarCraft III was hitting the stores.
I just loved the lore, and mainly the story featured in the campaigns, I began to read lots of stories and lore, and here I am.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

From a perspective of my feelings with each race, I'm kind of "Friendly" with Humans, Dwarves, High and Blood Elves, "Unfriendly" with Gnomes (Sometimes hated...).

"Exalted" with the Forsaken, my favorite one, "Revered" with Orcs, Tauren and Night Elves (I loved NEs in WC3 more though, they are kind of different in WoW, in a way... Don't you agree?), "Honored" with Trolls (Again, I loved them more in the previous games) and Draeni.

About classes, I'm a lover of Ninjas, Martial Arts and Samurais, so I love everything related to the Rogues (both lore and mechanics). About pure lore, I also like Shamans and Druid (the spiritual and nature/animals-bond subjects mainly). Death is an important matter to me too (Not in the Emo way), so I also like a lot Death Knights, and loved their mechanics (but, after some fights it's kind of repetitive..)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I think I have a lot of kinds of characters, but if I have to choose only one of them, it would be someone that led himself to the lowest possible point of his life, to ascend again, trying to find his own purpose of his mortality, and trying to make those around him ascend too (Ascend, in a spiritual way). A good death requires a good life, seeking the Transcendental.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Arguing about important and conflictive matters (even philosophical), hard decisions. Adventures would be fun too but I haven't had the opportunity yet.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm a Filmmaking student, so I try to do whatever it has to do with Arts and Philosophy, Activism about Human and Animal consciousness... And yeah, some science research too, to keep the balance. You would be asking yourself, what the hell am I doing in WoW then... Well, RP is pretty close to doing Theatre, the lore is fantastic, so it has to do actually in a strange way.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I was born in Afganistan, spend my childhood at Iraq and now I'm living at Cuba.

LOL no, I'm Chilean, and 65% of the year I live in Argentina (for studies), so my First Lang is Spanish, then English. I hope to not speak it too bad.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course, And I'm glad they are.

---

Thanks for reading, hope to see you in-game.
Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy yourself!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]