The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

From the west wind carried
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

It's the first thing I do for any server. More than a guideline on how to myself behave, I feel it prudent not to waste time on a server that doesn't have a clear idea on what kind of behavior they accept. I am thankful the rules are explained clearly and in such depth, even into the realm of things like Erotic Role Play and how to see the bigger picture in terms of how important your character's role in the world is.

2. How did you hear about us?

Google. I am so -sick- of policing the retail WoW servers of blatant Terms of Use violations, and dealing with half dragon/demon/vampires. I thought there -had- to be some manner of private role play enforced server. Everything I have seen so far leads me to believe that this is just that.

3. How did you get into RP?

I never stopped playing pretend.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Warcraft II, though I was never any good at it. I had a friend beg me to play World of Warcraft with he and his friends and I took him up on his promises of community. That failing, I was glad I had made many role play friends to fall back on.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Tauren Priest/Paladin. Why can you not be?!
The Tauren are incredible to me, and I have an un-ending respect for them. Gentle giants, truly, who are never too proud to remember their origins and honor those who came before them. They care for the land, and strive daily to maintain the delicate balance between the expansion of their civilization and the stability of their world.

I love the idea of holy classes as well. I salivate over the idea of immense discipline and merciless self-control being rewarded with the ability to will life back into the meager. As far as Paladins, I sail in the clouds to think of what it is like to stand before impossible odds and not step back an inch. To show truly how limitless your strength is by -not- breaking skulls, but by standing as a beacon of hope for those who can not themselves stand.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Manipulative, back-stabbing downtrodden searching for the pure solution. Those who will seek, often to desparate straits, that which they desire most. Who are invaluable allies when the wind favors their companions, but who might very well be the un-doing of an entire expedition should the wind turn. A holder of many secrets, a trader of many words, and a weaver of many webs.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

A dedicated group roleplay. Without question. Any mesh of personalities, united by a common goal, who grow and evolve not only as themselves but as a group. It's exceptionally wonderful when that group meets with another group, for better or worse, and all those ties ignite in a passionate display of comaraderie! I was a sucker for the Final Fantasy series, and have always loved that kind of story

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I would play pretend outside the computer just as fast as I would inside.

9. What country are you from?
United States of America

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Without hesitation, I will abide by the rules. Honestly, I'd have done that even if it wasn't required.
Welcome to the server! >8D