The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Götet - I shall give you a second chance!
Yes, I'm going on a vacation because it's really my only chance this year. I will graduate in a few weeks and I already have a job and will start that the week following graduation. So I'm taking the chance and going south! More specifically to Gothenburg in the southern end of the country to visit one of my very best friends... @Madmek. I'll be gone for ten days and even if I'll be able to get on the internet, there'll be now WoW. And I honestly don't think I will get much time for forum-loitering.

This means that the Draenic Pilgrimage will continue in the start of June and I plan to finish it in under two weeks. Sha'kur was just ICly created and a guild-post has been made. Make sure to check it out! So this essentially means that they end of the draenei has yet come to CotH, keep going and keep our proud race alive for the week and a half that I am gone.

Telah will ICly be absent for this period of time and it will all be explained when the final storyline is posted.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. I've been to GBG once before but that visit wasn't a hit to be honest. From what I've heard it's a place one avoids during winter and enjoys during summer.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Göteborg? I might move there for my final year in uni. It's cool! c:
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I like the idea that it is supposed to be a bicycle town just like Umeå. But when I was there during winter I didn't witness this, rather the opposite.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

I hate laptops, my shoulders aren't made to be folded in upon themselves so that I can type with both hands.

It was close, but now I'm home and should maybe get some time to post the last four events these coming days.