The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

G'day.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as you can most likely already tell, I'm an Aussie. (Aussie just being Slang for Australian.) My name is Sven, which oddly enough sounds like a Swedish one, my father chose it.. And I'm part polish, go figure right? I have done role-play of most sorts both in World Of Warcraft and through other things... Though.. Through my experiences, trying to find a role-play partner on retail is like trying to get a nail out of a board with your fingertips, haha.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, as mentioned before, I currently reside in Australia, and how I wouldn't trade that for the world.. The primary language being English, though, I hardly use slang like most Australians do.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I was always interested in the Warcraft games however.. To be honest, when I was first shown the in-game detail I was.. Less then interested.. But after a few weeks of one of my room-mates nagging me over and over to just 'try it' .. I was hooked..

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have tried numerous private servers, but as most have probably noticed.. Everyone just wants to 'go kill something!' .. Well that's how I'd put it.. But then I stumbled upon your page earlier today, and I was.. Astonished and just had to try out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, typically any kind is just fine with me, provided I am permitted to play the 'Faithful and "Pure" Paladin.' But a personal preference, would have to be 'relaxing around a tavern with others'.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my favourite race 'used' to be the Night Elfs, till I started playing World Of Warcraft, so, I now play the Humans.. Mainly due to the fact they have Paladins, and with a human paladin I can act a bit more 'pure' I have no clue why though.. Haha.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, to be honest this server might have already passed my wildest expectations, but I won't know that for sure till I start here. But, my up-most expectation is a great community, which you already seem to have hands down.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To be Honest, this rule caught my eye.. " All PvP encounters MUST be RPed up to the point of violence. This means no stealth-Ambush someone who you haven't RPed with, this means no just attacking someone after they say hello. You must have a reason to kill someone, and RP must have occurred immediately before-hand. "
This is without a doubt one of the best rules for role-play I have ever encountered.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I think I might make something for you all to read, based off something I wrote and posted on deviant art.
"http://Alpha-Delta.deviantart.com/art/Fall-of-an-angel-remake-pt-1-94519745"

If you wish for proof, then just contact me through there.

The morning was filled with a strange smell that seemed to fill the city around the main complex of Order of Light. A young ArchAngel sat down upon his bunk, fidgeting with the scabbard buckle which held the Order issued blade close to his side. After finally releasing the clamp which had held the buckle closed he slid the long-sword like weapon from it's scabbard. The strange pure metal fascinated him still as he ran his gloved fingertips down the cool length of the blade, the runes engraved upon the side shimmering at his touch and fading as his fingers lifted from the blade. He had finally done it, after years of training and tests he had become an ArchAngel.

After a minute or two of gazing down upon his blade he slowly rose, letting out a almost unnoticeable chuckle as he looked himself up and down in the mirror, his light blue eyes looking back at him from his reflection. Like all of the Angels, both ArchAngels and normal Angels, his skin was fair, but not pale to the point of a dead man's. However unlike his fellow Angels whose hair was a golden blonde his hair was a light hazel, everyone had mocked him for it before but now he felt as though he was above all of their nonsense. His worry free life was just about to begin, or was it?

...A soft sound seemed to nag at his ears: "Tap tap tap" He was curious about this as he looked around, not sure where it was coming from, but positive it was close.. Before, Bang!

He suddenly awoke from a dream, a deep sigh filled the Paladin's voice before a yell of discontent as he suddenly realised his armour was soaked..
"Alright, who thought it would be funny to wake me this time? James!"

A short figure suddenly snapped to attention, he slowly rose, but not from much more then the height he had been whilst sitting, it was a gnome, and a rogue no less. A strange companion for a Paladin but not uncommon.
"What is it this time.. I swear you're louder then the Fel Orc's we're fighting here Sirus.."

... To be continued..?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm, there is one thing, I'm currently using a macbook pro '2008' so as you can guess, I'm using the Mac OSX client of World of Warcraft. So If I suddenly disconnect, that's.. Pretty much the reason right there.

Thank you all so very much for reading this.
~ If You Seek Something In The Dark, Just Don't Let It Find You First.
I´m curious, do you plan to play this paladin dreaming, I assume, of angels on the server? Should note that there aren´t actually any angels in warcraft, so where he´d get the dream from... I don´t know, heh.

But you´re welcome to the server, I´m sure we can work out some feasible characters!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!