The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

G'day from Knock
Hi all, it's been a while (over two years judging by my user CP, which is scary as heck!). Life's been good, and I'm doing well, though I've been moving around a fair bit (I'll be in Australia for the next month, then on to New Zealand, then the US, then back to Ireland, then back to Australia hehe).

First off, an apology to those I was friends with at the time I left. I kinda dropped off the map quite suddenly. I'd taken a job on an archaeological dig and only discovered there was no internet once I arrived on site for a ten week stint. By the time I got back, I felt too embarrassed to stop by, especially as I'd left some storylines and characters hanging. I'm sorry about all that.

So it's been a long time, but it's also kinda refreshing to take a look around the forums and see a blend of new faces with plenty of familiar ones. I've definitely missed CotH and the community, but it's been pretty difficult to find the time to pop by and say hello for quite a while.

I'm at work at the moment, though I should have a nearly-complete client downloading at home so I'll be sure to try to log on for a bit tonight and take a wander around. I'm not back in the way that I used to be (my free time as well as my locational stability is definitely much diminished), but I'd definitely love to try to stick my head in the door once in a while.

Anywho, just thought I'd pop a thread to say hello to all. How has everyone been? Beer
Quote:job on an archaeological dig

Woah. That's really awesome.

Also welcome back!
wibblz ya bog-hoppin' taig ya
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

It's Knock!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Ye, Straya!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Honestly, been so much going on that I'm not sure where to begin! If you have Skype, PM me to trade contact info.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Ooooh!

It's good to see you again. :) I was wondering where you up and vanished to.
Nyaw shucks, thanks guys! c0r, I've sent you on my details. And thanks Reigen, it was an awesome dig by the way ;)

I'm currently downloading WoW, and I've resubmitted Fala for approval (though he's special so that'll take some time). At the moment I'm looking through some of my other characters to see which I'd like to replay first. So much to catch up on hehe, this'll be my first time playing Cataclysm too!
It's a Knock! I wondered how you were doing. Welcome back.
Oh wow. This is a surprise. Knock! It's been... Well... Two years. We didn't hang out much until the very end, but I do remember some. In any case, it's good to have you back!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Yay Knock is back!

[Image: 5749909667_7d2cd2ef2c.jpg]

And so, the legendary Knock has arrived. Undoubtedly you don't know me, but nevertheless, I bid you a warm welcome back!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Welcome back, awesome person!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Knock's Absence thread Knock 11 1,847 05-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Last Post: muhaha8