The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Game Accounts Can Now Be Made!
saluku Wrote:My bad! I read "Game Accounts can now be Made!" Then skimmed the rest of the entire thing because my mind was only thinking the following: "Oh my god! WoW! RP! Good RP! Holy flying sausages!! WEEE! -Foaming at the mounth." :) Sorry!

-Gently bows with a nod- Cheers?
[Image: 1.gif]
It's been about a week since the last introduction approval. Here's hoping the GMs don't get too wrapped up in RP! :wink:
It's not a question of what's probable, but merely what is possible.
Trust me, now is not the time to be complaining about the speed of approvals in an entirely new process that the GMs are still fine-tuning.

Be. Patient.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I wasn't complaining, I didn't even ever say it's been too long, I just said that it had been almost a week. Anyway, I was really just kidding with you Qaza, just try not to get too into your RP to remember to check profiles once in a while. XD
It's not a question of what's probable, but merely what is possible.
It is probably not a good idea at this point to tell a GM what they should or shouldn't be doing, even "kidding". Things have been a bit stressful just getting the ball rolling. Just sayin'.

In any event, looks like profiles seem mostly done, so hurrah, let the arpeez begin.
Live your own life; you die your own death
Maeven is correct. As a side note, in the time the server was first taken down to as of right now, I have had... about half an hour of RP, and it was on the live servers. And that was close to the beginning of the shut-down. I (along with the other GMs) have been too busy otherwise with technical stuff on the server or miscellaneous stuff outside the server to actually sit down and roleplay. So forgive me if I'm not terribly amused by the "you'd better not have any fun before you approve me" jokes.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
HOw am i able to get Peon cause i wanna make an account
Airdren
I'm sure you do, but its a very simple process that involves a little reading and researching, something you should do right when you join anything, we've got a nice wiki that sort of kind of has what to do.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
I just read it and it says nothing about how being promoted to Peon so i can make an account
Airdren
If you read it, you would have followed the steps, which is exactly what you need to do.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Thanks for your help Mikain.
Airdren
Yay woot accounts can now be made LOL
I saw you rise as one of the unholy, I saw you build your own kingdom and now; I shall see you fall.
Excuse me , but could you please explain how i could become a Peon?
mariohgh Wrote:Excuse me , but could you please explain how i could become a Peon?

The GMs must approve your introduction.
And a introduction... Where must that be made , sorry i'm a newcomer to forums.

I cant even find the new thread button :O!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting Second Accounts Kretol 2 1,212 10-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Rowgen
  Big Game Hunting Hemet Nesingwary 4 1,438 04-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Hemet Nesingwary