The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Genal's Introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am a former Paid Subscriber who played World of Warcraft since the day it came online. about a year ago I finally had to let my account go due to not being able to afford it. Then, my brother Ruibarra found this server and started talking to me about Roleplaying. I have never been on a RP server so it will be a slight learning curve however should I get accepted I will be more then exciting to meet new people and enjoy the game I once loved once again

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the good ol' United States :) and they say I am english however I failed it in school so I am not really sure if I am any good at it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of Warcraft when it came online way back when. I have played all of the Warcraft games originally, so I figured WOW had to be awesome.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My brother RUIBARRA found you guys (how I am not sure) and told me about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am somewhat new to the true role playing side of the game, I was always on PVP servers which got old really fast.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have always loved rogues! there is something about being able to sneak around and deal lots of DPS that I just love, as far as race I have no real preference a rogue is deadly either way

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be a fun experience, and have fun with all of the GM's that like to randomly show up and eat the feast in front of people....

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I really enjoy the fact that you guys keep the server clean and mature. nothing kills a games fun factor when you have someone being a brat.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

When Genal was but a young boy, a ripe old age of 11, He was away in the Alterac Mountains visiting with one of his grandparents. When he received a message saying that Strathlome had been purged by Arthas in attempt to stop the spreading plague of the scourge. He became highly upset learning that his parents were one of the first to be executed, he left his grandparents home and ran off into the mountains thinking he could go after Arthas but, he did not know the way and was lost in the mountains. After years of learning to survive on his own, he met a strange person of the shadows who began training Genal in the ways of assassination. Bent on getting revenge, he traveled to Ice Crown with the Argent Crusade and helped them fight through the arm of the undead to get to Arthas. After finally getting his revenge for the death of his parents, Genal finally decided to move on and make a living as a mercenary, hunting down anyone that needs killing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Really, I just hope to have a good time here and enjoy learning more about the Lore of WoW and how to Roleplay!
Hello there Genal, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

English is marked on a variety of things - fortunately, the most major of which is not whether or not you speak the language.
Don't forget to capitalise the beginning of every sentence, and, thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.