The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

George's intro
First and foremost, tell us about yourself as a player/roleplayer/gamer:

I have played WoW since 4.3, I've both played on America and Chinese server, but only RP on Chinese server. Before I even start WoW I was already a fan of the lore, I am a fan of most of the games' lore, if they makes enough sense. I am quite devoted to Blizzard franchises, especially Starcraft, I do forum RP of StarCraft too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from China, but I have been living in America for very long. I speak Mandarin and English very fluent.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the community?:
Through a friend's recommendation. I think private server or forum RP is more flexible.

As we are a roleplaying community, what kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer being a soldier, I am an angel with a shotgun.

What sorts of games do you generally play?  Tell us a few of your favorites!:
Strategy games, fantasy, MMO. I apply some strategy in roleplay too. I play Starcraft II, DotA2, Torchlight 1&2, RuneScape, Heroes of the Storm.

What are your expectations of this community?:
I wish to find a big organization, and people who have some specific understanding of the lore. I also want to interact with more races of both faction, most Chinese players are human.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our community, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, that's what Chinese Roleplayers lack of, they always play some politics. And then hijacking threads, Chinese also do that a lot.

Show off some of your roleplay skills with a story, if you'd like!:
http://youtu.be/VUaMm758XSM The guy who commands soldiers to shoot is me, I hope this can tell you better how much I understand my role.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do we use any DnD elements? I personally don't think they apply to WoW that well.
Chinese WoW. I have so many questions.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(03-04-2015, 04:50 PM)Geoni Wrote: Chinese WoW. I have so many questions.

Go ahead. Hmph
Welcome!
Please keep in mind that per this sticky topic and the news post that you replied to, the WoW server is no more. Now folks are generally dispersed across a few different games (including a few other WoW servers, I believe) and a few folks are also developing other game worlds (per this topic). Most communication is currently done via the CotH Skype group, so if you're still interested in sticking around and participating in non-WoW shenanigans, take a look around and join the Skype group!
(03-05-2015, 02:38 PM)Kretol Wrote: Welcome!
Please keep in mind that per this sticky topic and the news post that you replied to, the WoW server is no more.  Now folks are generally dispersed across a few different games (including a few other WoW servers, I believe) and a few folks are also developing other game worlds (per this topic).  Most communication is currently done via the CotH Skype group, so if you're still interested in sticking around and participating in non-WoW shenanigans, take a look around and join the Skype group!

Yes I am aware, I just want to see what you guys have about Roleplaying
(03-04-2015, 05:29 PM)agentscholar Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 04:50 PM)Geoni Wrote: Chinese WoW. I have so many questions.

Go ahead. Hmph

Is it true they censor a lot of stuff like the forsaken or is that just an internet myth?
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(03-06-2015, 10:20 PM)Geoni Wrote: Is it true they censor a lot of stuff like the forsaken or is that just an internet myth?

Censoring is true, less censoring since Cata but many of the old censoring still remains.
Chinese is such a neat language with all those different dialects. A shame Japanese is already hard as heck and it shares some of the Chinese writing. That and my southern drawl doesn't quite work with Chinese...

But welcome!

And in terms of RP, we're currently trying to encompass many games and settings and try to expand the horizons. Right now Guild Wars 2 has been the hot spot and Dae has been working on establishing Neverwinter Nights for us.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi