The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Getting to know you...
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did read the rules, policies, and FAQ's, and I believe that they are what I am looking for.

2. How did you hear about us?
I did a google search for a RP server, and this site came up multiple times. Not exactly this site, but it was brought up on many other sites. I had to figure out what CotH meant and find a working link to the server, as most of the sites did not have one.

3. How did you get into RP?
To me, there isn't enough to the game to just play a character and get it up to level 70 and so on. I feel that there needs to be more of a connection with the character and with the people you are playing with than just "hey, lets go kill stuff together." I chose to do it in World of Warcraft because I knew there were servers dedicated to RP and that enough people played the game that I would likely be able to find people that I enjoy RPing with.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
When I was quite young, I was at a friend's house and we played warcraft II together, and I really liked it. I purchased the game and the expansion, and played it a lot. I later played Starcraft when that came out, and am currently still active in playing Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne. I also even went back and purchased the original Warcraft, so I own every warcraft game released (unless you want to get technical and call Warcraft II Battle.net edition a separate game).
As for World of Warcraft, freshman year of college my friend bought the game, and it came with so many free trials that all of our friends got to play together. I didn't want to pay for the game so I started looking for private servers, and it took me a long time to find a decent one. For some reason, my profile was deleted from the server (server may have been down, I had taken a break from playing), and I wanted to find a server to RP on, so that brings us to where I am now.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I really like trolls, which stems from back when I played Warcraft II, on the horde side - Zul'Jin had to be my favorite character. For Alliance, I like Night Elf. I haven't played every class in World of Warcraft, but I really like playing as a druid and a paladin, and have a strong interest in warlocks. I do also quite like the Tauren race, mostly for their closeness to nature, especially by the druid class that they posses.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Part of a group, but not the most accepted one. I am there all the time and take great interest in the people around me, even if they seem to take no interest in me. I tend to be in the background, there to help when someone needs it but almost ignored otherwise. This may mean being there for emotional help, standing up for a friend when others are picking on them, or crowd controlling an enemy to allow a hurt friend to get away safely. My dedication to my friends and my beliefs will not be questionable, and I would rather see harm come to myself than to those around me.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I don't really have a favorite, and I would like to touch on them all...or maybe more accurately develop through them all. To me, World of Warcraft is an adventure RPG, so on top of the role playing there must be some adventure to it. I want to take the role playing all the way down to sleeping at night time and eating meals. Romantics also interest me, but I would rather be more realistic with it and flirt with a few before narrowing it down (well, not me, my character narrowing it down) to a single one than be serious with many. Romanticism is also not going to be the goal of my character, but if it happens it happens.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I don't know if it would be called a hobby, but I am an active EVE-Online player, and I often play games on the Playstation 3 with my friends from high school. I like to offroad in my Jeep, and have a 4-wheeler which I like to ride. I used to fence and play lacrosse in high school. I would continue with lacrosse, but I'm not good enough to play on the school's team as the program in my high school was new so I have only played for 3 years. Fencing still greatly interests me, but there are no places to do it on or near campus, so that is on hold at the moment. I started hiking and rock climbing once I got to college, and I really enjoy it. I love playing paintball, though my friends are completely lame and don't play much any more. I live on a small farm and know how to ride horses, and have been trying to better myself at it lately. As for talents...I can see really well in the dark, if that counts. Perhaps my knack for breaking all forms of electronics by simply being in the room (yes, they work again when I leave, and no, I didn't touch them). I try to avoid things that would be labeled "stupid tricks," but I guess being able to eat intensely hot wings or being able to stand a large amount of cold without shivering might count?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from the United States of America, upstate New York to be more exact. This would put me in Eastern Standard Time, or GMT+5. English is my first language, though I know some Spanish and am trying to learn Russian.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Not to be a smart a** (but I'm going to anyway), if I didn't, I wouldn't have taken the time to write all of this. I am not quite that bored with my life, though it may border it. Like I said in my answer to question number 1, I feel these rules are not only acceptable, but I feel as though making it so that everyone on the server has to use proper English will not only help my use of the language, but will also place me with people at the portrayed level of intelligence that I feel I should at least strive for.
PS3, Eve-Online? Top Man!
Who Loves Orange Soda?
daemon512 Wrote:I really like trolls, which stems from back when I played Warcraft II, on the horde side - Zul'Jin had to be my favorite character.

Zul'Jin is so over-rated! Yeah, I said it!

Moving to archive.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
That hurts right here *points to giant purple mohawk*
Grakor456 Wrote:
daemon512 Wrote:I really like trolls, which stems from back when I played Warcraft II, on the horde side - Zul'Jin had to be my favorite character.

Zul'Jin is so over-rated! Yeah, I said it!

Moving to archive.

LIES. Zul'Jin is the smex!

And Daemon512, I respect you for that fact that you like Trolls aswell.

-Troll Hi5- Ja mon!

*cough* Hawk out. *flees*
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."