The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gifts from Greatfather Kretol
I haz been would've wanted the aftermath:
1. Cenarion war Hippogryph for Finin.
2. Quest-obtainable demons for Gortael.
3. For everyone to have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! <3
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Sweet!

1. Some gold (or a couple stacks of [item]45977[/item], or this [item]49918[/item] :mrgreen: ).
2. This sword: [item]43833[/item]. If that's too powerful or something, then this one: [item]29108[/item].
3. World peace and happiness A [item]33223[/item].

All of them for Lavina. Thanks in advance :)
1: A Mirmirions head for Geggles, sweet stuff to explore Northrend.
2: Shadowmancer title for Manuel.
3: A happy christmas!
The only thing I can even dream of for any of my characters would be either Exalted status with Cenarion Expedition for Mika so she can get the Cenarion War Hippogryph with gold or get the mount outright. She's been raising a hatchling for a while now just for that purpose.

Edited to add: Now that I think about it, the only other thing I would want would be that white Hawkstrider you can get from heroic Magister's Terrace for Nia. Although it would be cool to be able to get the core hound pup companion pet. Not sure how difficult it would be to add that since you normally need an authenticator to get one.
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
Hmmm....

1.Legionnaire title for Durik if possible. Code is 469.
2. "of the Alliance" title for Sannas. Code should be 126.
3.And... "Professor" title for Babben. 191 is the code.
Pending Litigation Notice

To: Greatfather Kretol
Case name: Vol'ajar vs. Greafather Kretol

Complaint: Recently, I was delivered one Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle. I was very excited, and went to use it. Upon use, the rifle had a kickback, and I shot my eye out.

Damages sought: One billion gold, plus expenses to cover mental and physical therapy, plus court costs.

Court Date: January 29th.
Pain is an illusion.
Ahurr.

Dear Greatfather,

Azial has been pretending to be a gentelman quite aptly all year, so -
(1) [item]41508[/item] ID - 41508 ?

Rhydial, his little brother, seems to be the only Argent that doesnt cuss like a sailor. So -
(2) [item]47179[/item]ID - 47179?

And since dark Sir. David Grayson would probably only use the coal he deserves for shadow-rituals, and as he's been climbing the political ladder like a good boy all year 'round can David get promoted to (3) Ambassador Title ID - 130 ?

Love,

Little Davey M

P.S. Since you seem to be OP and use meta to ALWAYS know if I've been good or bad, I'm really sorry for that naughty early december I pulled in that club, but really, you would've done the same thing.

P.S.S. I'm only late because I've been busy coordinating Winter Debate camp for some 25 kids. You'll be proud to know that one evening we even had a fun-debate on "This house believes that Dalaran should side with the Alliance after the Cataclysm". The opposition won, arguing that the Kirin Tor's political power lasts only so long as it is neutral.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Dear Greatfather Kretol,

I have been a good box this year. Doing what, essentially, a good box would do.

Sit quietly.

The occasional waddle. Sorry about that.

I don't ask for much. So I'm going to keep my list short. Two points, to be exact.

All this box asks for this year...

...is a hug...

...and some lovings.

You see, I am a very lonely box. My wooden boards could creak happily against a warm and welcoming bussom. At least once, this year. I don't mind if it messes up my frame. I just want some love and affection.

With love,
Loxybox.
Loxmardin Wrote:Dear Greatfather Kretol,

Sit quietly.

I don't ask for much. So I'm going to keep my list short. Two points, to be exact.

...is a hug...

...and some lovings.

You see, I am a very lonely box. My wooden boards could creak happily against a warm and welcoming bussom. At least once, this year. I don't mind if it messes up my frame. I just want some love and affection.

With love,
Loxybox.

...I love. Do want. /hug
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Loxmardin Wrote:Dear Greatfather Kretol,

Sit quietly.

...is a hug...

...and some lovings.

With love,
Loxybox.

/hug x infinity. /love x infinity.
Dear Greatfather Kretol,

I've been a good Grunt this year.

I was late asking for stuff because mommy and daddy have been keeping me up so i can drink with them for the holidays.

All I want for the feast of winter veil is a set of warglaives like the ones use by Altruis for my character Falathorei.

I know I've been a pain in the past about his glaives but please, please, please, these are the ones I've wanted from the start.

Is it cold up there this time of year? It's awfully hot here in Australia.

Yours Faithfully,

Knock

P.S. I tried to give you some milk and cookies but my PC exploded halfway through pouring it.
Yay! So I don't exactly miss out on all of the fun.
Let's see...

I'd want these for Nahele. =3
1. [item]50730[/item]
2. [item]50638[/item]
3. [item]33999[/item]

I feel sad for not being able to attend though. I think it was so much fun with the people there. :p
Either way, hope everyone is having a great holiday. ^^
Wait, we can have more than one gift for one character? D:
Blast! I should've asked for an undead flying mount...
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Nar, just one. It's just in order of preference, because lots of folks are asking for things I either cannot do or don't have in stock (like titles).

And I will start sending out gifts sometime today!

(Posted via my phone)
The 1) 2) 3) thing is in order of preference.

So, say you wanted a bow, a staff and a mount in that order.

You'd go 1) <Bow> (which you want the most).
2) <Staff> (Second most).
3) <Mount> (Third most).

People aren't understanding, even though it has been stated before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter's Veil Gifts! Krilari 56 7,651 12-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Dear Kretol, Cressy 46 8,490 07-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  CotH Worlds Administration (Mr Kretol, sir? ^^) Painkillah 10 1,839 07-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Painkillah