The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Glarr's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I enjoy all types of games, particularly ones that follow a good story. I like to make friends online (But! I only wish them to be friends online, not off) and I like to bring friends in real life into the game world, though I don't know any other roleplayers in person.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The U.S.A.; English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a little gamer, a friend from school introduced me to Starcraft. I beat it, then followed Blizzard.com and found out about Warcraft II, a similar game. I beat it, then eagerly awaited Warcraft III, then World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
An in-game friend told me about the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy chaotic roleplay that often includes both actions and words and, more often than not, comedy/irony. I.E.: Speaking to someone as if nothing exciting were happening while witnessing a duel or fighting legions of the undead. I'm not a fan of drama, but I do not actively avoid it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Trolls look the coolest and have an interesting culture, so I like playing them the most. I enjoy mages over other classes because of the "blow-shit-up-before-it-stabs-you" concept. I could never forget how much I love classes that combine spellcasting and head-bashing, such as paladins and shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope and expect that I will be able to switch between the live server where I am able to play in a competitive, challenging environment and then relax with a quiet in-character fishing trip in Grizzly Hills, followed by telling horrible tales of past elf-slayings to the people of Silvermoon, accompanied with insane cackles, without the world blowing up.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Required use of proper English in-character, preferred use of it out-of-character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Glarrglarr paced back and forth outside the Violet Citadel, muttering, reading a book of fire spells. Two pale-skins approached, one a long-eared-glow-eye, the other an ankle-biting-lip-hair.

"A troll? A troll studying in Dalaran?" the Elf snorted.

"Absurd," the gnome said, nodding, his whole body bobbing downward with his neck.

Glarrglarr simply waved at them, then resumed his pacing. He flipped a page, folded the corner, then set the tome down. He cracked the knuckles of his six fingers, firecrackers in the noisy crowds of the city. Muttering newly-memorized words of power, he attempted to conjure a flame. A tiny jet burst on his finger, lingered a half-minute, then faded.

The pair roared with laughter. "You've got to be joking!" said the Elf, "My first attempts nearly destroyed a village!"

"Silence! Silence-silence yourself, Elf. I'll roast...you!" called Glarrglarr, trying out the unfamiliar tongue. He was met with pointing, howling, cackling.

"Really? REALLY?" the Elf questioned. "C'mon, then. Downstairs. The Dalaran Sewers Arena." Glarrglarr retrieved his book, then stalked after the elf, muttering to himself. The gnome bounced about, tugging on the bottoms of robes and shouting, "This troll thinks he can outcast Dradrien!"

The two settled in at the arena, a small crowd gathered about either side of where the spells would be flung. Dradrien began. The elf conjured a small fireball which he tossed harshly at Glarrglarr's head. The troll barely managed to keep his mohawk out of the way.

"Your turn, troll-boy," Dradrien spoke. Glarr wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead, then held the book of front of him, reading a fire spell from it. A tiny spark, once more. The divided crowd was rioting with laughter. Glarrglarr, frustrated, cast the spell again. Using his lit forefinger, he set fire to the book, which he promptly chucked at Dradrien's face, with all the force of an average troll. This force, of course, was more than enough to knock the Elf flat on his back, the fire jumping from the volume to his shining blond hair.

Dradrien rolled about the ground in agony, the crowd turning the focus of their laughter to him. When someone finally decided to put the fire out, Dradrien's long elf-hair was gone. Glarrglarr cackled quickly at the newly-bald mage, then ran over to retrieve his ruined book, which dissolved to ash when he touched it. He sighed, his shoulders fell - just enough for someone to tap one. The tusks swung about, and in the window of vision between them, the dark, faceless hood of Archmage Aethas Sunreaver was visible.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm very confused about the reputation shards, tokens, Azshara Crater and Shatterspear...something. Also. I dunno if I can play live and private based on the information from this site. Please elaborate.
Erm, when I wrote about my distaste for drama, I was speaking of my in-character tastes. Out-of-character drama should be avoided whenever possible, of course.
Welcome to the server! Please note that Azshara Crater and Shards don't exist anymore.