The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gnome Priests?
Don't know if this is possible, but it would be cool if you could make the Priest class avalible for Gnomes
Gnomes don't follow a religion like other races do, that's why they have no Priests or Paladins.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What you should be able to have is a Gnome Hunter.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
It doesn't fit the race's lore. We've thought about non-standard race/class combinations before, but from what we found out, it tends to bork the interface and other ugly things, so it's really not feasible.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Always hated the way its restricted myself, there should always be exceptions.(IE, one race raised by another, ect) But it makes sense for a game like WoW thats designed for a widespread base, wouldn't have made sense on the live servers.
Jivundus: Unbound Fury
Gwendolyna: Priestess of the Light
Clauda: Master Smith and Smiter of Kneecaps
Gnomes, by and large, are not religious beings. They tend to place their faith entirely in their sciences, although a few follow the path of the Holy Light. That said, game mechanics tend to become unstable when we make a race a class that they normally do not have access to.

More info here: http://www.wowpedia.org/Gnome#Faith
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
As you said "A few were priests", thats all I was tryong to get at, I want to be one of those few, but, if I can't it is hardly yhe end of the world, so thakns for responding, I am greatfull
Gnomes can't be priests for almost the same reason as they can't be druids.

The only light a gnome is intrested in is the light of the headlamp of their steam tonks...
Ace: A small good hearted bag of energy who is quite a potion doc.
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
WARNING.

Do not ressurect old threads. Locked.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut