The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gone for a bit.
So today I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend today. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, and something I didn't want to. But I had to for so many reasons that I don't want to say. I love the girl, and always will, but I can't stay with her.

A friend of mine was there for me before and after the fact. All she did was let me lie down and vent about what was bothering me. Her roommates came in, and instantly assumed we were having sex. And not only did they assume that, after I had broken up with my girl, then stalked their way to her Facebook and sent her a message saying I had cheated on her.

All in all, I've never been this pissed off in my life. And I mean pissed off. So, I must be off for a while as I try to fix this fucking issue that people start when they can't stay out of their own business. Farewell.
Hope it all gets sorted out. People can be quite callous when they don't have the whole picture.
Sounds like a gigantic stack of bull, mate. I hope you're keeping your head up. Good luck, take it easy, and I'm here if you ever feel the need to vent.
Just a note. Turns out I can't stay broken up with Rachel, so I'm back with her, and happy. Like, really happy. There are still issues with the neighbors and my friend, but I've figured out mostly how to fix it.

All and all, never been this happy, and I'm back.
Glad to hear it! Hope things stay sane!