The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gone-ish
Heya,

Even though I haven't been much active on CotH anymore, I feel it is time for me to simply step back in a more formal way.

I do not find roleplay that interesting as of late, nothing to do with the server itself, just in general.

I am also extremely busy with university matters. At such, I think my absence from the server will be longer than expected.

I will remain on Skype and around the community as I have met many awesome folk in here, and would not want to give up on them; however, I am afraid this might be the end of the line as far as roleplay is concerned.

We'll see how life turns out; until then, ya'll have fun, y'hear?

Adeline
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Godspeed, Beardsister!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Bumping this post..as I am now feeling like I can take roleplay and CotH fully again. I wasn't really THAT gone, just from RP (Skype chats!), but I managed to pull through and my offline life isn't such a mess anymore (should thank FuryouMiko I guess, amongst others), so...I'm willing to dwarf the server up again. :)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
The Derp rises again.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Wibbles!