Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
Yesterday 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37045
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40052
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31553
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25566

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Good News for the Righteous Human Warriors!
Wrath of the Lich king brings yet another cool RP item.

The Crest of Lordaeron.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43085#.

I'm sure all our Paladins and Warriors of the Light and Freedom will love it! I already do!
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
PM
I'd comment about how unreasonable it'd be to actually use that thing, buuuttt.... I spent most of my time on this server with a giant spinning gear for a shield. So I'll just say it's pretty and leave it at that.
Paint. (It's red now!)
PM
I like it. On the character's back it presents the illusion of carrying two swords unattached to a piece of artwork. It looks like it would make a pretty good prop. It would probably end up making any body who wears it look more important or strong or official, without looking completely stupid. It's a step up from having glowing daggers and helmets that don't protect your head.

Edits: Just noticed, it's the crest of Lordaeron. Or better known, the Undercity as we know it now. Anyone with this kind of a shield would have to have a reasonably old character to explain why their shield has the crest of Lordaeron on it.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Touchseed Wrote:Edits: Just noticed, it's the crest of Lordaeron. Or better known, the Undercity as we know it now. Anyone with this kind of a shield would have to have a reasonably old character to explain why their shield has the crest of Lordaeron on it.

Not necessarily given the fact that the Third War did only take place Seven years prior before our current server time. Such a character would have to be mature, but I wouldn't say old.
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
PM
It should be noted that the crest of Lordaeron is still used to represent the Alliance in many cases. The Alliance PvP flag, for instance, is the crest of Lordaeron.
To Hinbane: That's a better chosen word, mature. When I said reasonably old, I didn't mean elderly.

Scout Wrote:It should be noted that the crest of Lordaeron is still used to represent the Alliance in many cases. The Alliance PvP flag, for instance, is the crest of Lordaeron.

Good point, but from a role playing point of view, I could only see Humans who were from the Kingdom to be associated with it. Other Humans from other walks of life would probably go for Stormwind's crest, because Stormwind is a symbol for all of humanity, right?
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Touchseed Wrote:To Hinbane: That's a better chosen word, mature. When I said reasonably old, I didn't mean elderly.

Ah ok, glad to clear that up. :)

Touchseed Wrote:Other Humans from other walks of life would probably go for Stormwind's crest, because Stormwind is a symbol for all of humanity, right?

For most of them, except for maybe the Kingdoms of Dalaran, Gilneas and Kul Tiras.
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
PM
The crest of Lordaeron is way cooler than that wimpy lion head that Stormwind has, though, so there.

But, yes, the symbol of Stormwind is probably used more for the humans than the crest of Lordaeron. But now I want to roll a human warrior or paladin that can have that shield.
Ahem, an Idea springs to mind, Nostra mentioned a leigion to be RPed.

Shield for the leigion! They already have a sword, and I say a badass winged helm, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44247#.

Oh, and while ont he subject of badass helms: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41387#.
PM
I so hate this 'goodie' armor, I hope you holy kids have fun RPing with it!

Because I'll destroy it!

Stupidth holy equipment... :P
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
PM
I love winged helmets!
PM
I love alot of the gear! No crystals, fancy lights or floating gems - Just plain metal. Oh, and for the first time, helmets that look somewhat fancy :) Just to keep up with my favourite phrase, nowadays, I approve of Winged Helmets. Alot.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
Holy awesome shield! I might have to pick me up one... eventually. Thanks for sharing.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
PM
Hogral Wrote:I love alot of the gear! No crystals, fancy lights or floating gems - Just plain metal. Oh, and for the first time, helmets that look somewhat fancy :) Just to keep up with my favourite phrase, nowadays, I approve of Winged Helmets. Alot.

Hogral, I approve of you. I feel exactly the same way! Armour shouldn't be floaty, or crystally!
PM
Hogral Wrote:I love alot of the gear! No crystals, fancy lights or floating gems - Just plain metal. Oh, and for the first time, helmets that look somewhat fancy :) Just to keep up with my favourite phrase, nowadays, I approve of Winged Helmets. Alot.

I'm also glad they decided to cut with the sci-fi crap. When I first knew about Draeneis and their arrival on Azeroth on a spaceship, it was such a huge /facepalm.
[Image: 4a2947c8468b82a63f633580cf52f4d5.jpg]
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good old Warcraft III Zenethen 12 373 01-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Welp, now's a good time to check out retail again! Lancelet 61 1,393 05-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  To my good friend, Reigen. Kira13 3 290 09-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Recent News Lendri 3 258 09-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Diablo 3 News Djura 7 288 08-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Karunzo