The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Good-day From Tipsy! - Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey all, browsing through the Introduction Page I'm going to assume this is OOC but anyway: I am quite simply, Henry. Alias Tipsy, alias Wimto, Alias..etc.. I am a college student studying a few "key" subjects firing them off I decided to take Maths, English Literature, History aaaaand Chemistry. Nothing to spectacular.. I guess an average Joe.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I pride myself in my English above all. Southern English Accent.. Jolly Good and all that good tosh!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
"Back in the day", I played Wacraft 3. Loved it, bloody brilliant and that was before I even logged onto Battle.Net... SoTRP, DOBRP, CoTMRP and the likes.. That was the springboard onto World of Warcraft(Vanilla), from there, two weeks in I would like to add; I began to RP. Well I'm not going into details as EVERYONE has to start somewhere. From there I bought the game.. yarda-yarda. I thought that Blizzard wasn't doing enough for RP on retail and so I was suggested by Noodle to try this out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend recommended this server to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In terms of RP, I was recently experimenting around with Human RP but I'm not 100% but very avid to learn.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think from history I prefer Gnome/Mage simply because I love Gnome(don't worry I don't want to be a Gnome on this). Gnomes are fun, intelligent and bubbly. RPing a Gnome like this can be exciting and, 'scuse the spanish Muchos Grande. ( y ) My mage liking started with the good old Final Fantasy 9 when I started off playing as a little Black Waltz called Vivi. From this I get the Mage + Gnome combo. Over time I learned of the Lore of Mages and the fascination that I developed with the Kirin'Tor. The different types of magics, Arcane..Nature..etc... all capture my interest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect and I know, just from this forum that there will be some Class-A RP, 100x better than that of retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Meta-Gaming/Power RP the various people who RP Deathwing, Uther, Son of Illidan, Daughter of Maiev, Daughter Combination of Arthus and Illidan.. etc.. This type of RP (Normally localized in a large concentration in the centre of Goldshire.. arf!) I came here to escape -that type- of RP.

Eh.. You can't expect that type of thing from me I normally analyze texts not right them... but I'll give it a try. :P

It was easy to mark, the path was long and rough. She had been walking to her destination for quite some time now, unsure of her true destination - none the less she had a task to accomplish. She moved with an eery type of silent grace, her footsteps muffled though it seemed that around her all was still. She drew her dark cloak around her tightly, the sun's grace breaching no further than canopies, the biting cold penetrating deeply. She reached a fork in the road and she dithered slightly, deciding, pondering; wondering, choosing, selecting. She moved, after coming to a conclusion. Though she did not no the real name of the path but it was often referred to as the Road Less Travelled. Very few made it through the road. It was often joked about that the various wild beasts of the Dark Forest often killed weary travelers on this road. A twig snapped behind her and she span on the spot, moving her hand quickly from her cloak - not fast enough. A hand coming of the darkness grabbed her with iron-strength. She let out a wail followed by an incantation of fire. From her hand exploded a burning light, the unknown attacker let out a cry of fear and pain he fell back and scarped. The girl dismissed the conjured fire and pulled the cloak around herself again, the joke would remain only that - a joke.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey all, browsing through the Introduction Page I'm going to assume this is OOC but anyway: I am quite simply, Henry. Alias Tipsy, alias Wimto, Alias..etc.. I am a college student studying a few "key" subjects firing them off I decided to take Maths, English Literature, History aaaaand Chemistry. Nothing to spectacular.. I guess an average Joe.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I pride myself in my English above all. Southern English Accent.. Jolly Good and all that good tosh!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
"Back in the day", I played Wacraft 3. Loved it, bloody brilliant and that was before I even logged onto Battle.Net... SoTRP, DOBRP, CoTMRP and the likes.. That was the springboard onto World of Warcraft(Vanilla), from there, two weeks in I would like to add; I began to RP. Well I'm not going into details as EVERYONE has to start somewhere. From there I bought the game.. yarda-yarda. I thought that Blizzard wasn't doing enough for RP on retail and so I was suggested by Noodle to try this out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend recommended this server to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In terms of RP, I was recently experimenting around with Human RP but I'm not 100% but very avid to learn.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think from history I prefer Gnome/Mage simply because I love Gnome(don't worry I don't want to be a Gnome on this). Gnomes are fun, intelligent and bubbly. RPing a Gnome like this can be exciting and, 'scuse the spanish Muchos Grande. ( y ) My mage liking started with the good old Final Fantasy 9 when I started off playing as a little Black Waltz called Vivi. From this I get the Mage + Gnome combo. Over time I learned of the Lore of Mages and the fascination that I developed with the Kirin'Tor. The different types of magics, Arcane..Nature..etc... all capture my interest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect and I know, just from this forum that there will be some Class-A RP, 100x better than that of retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Meta-Gaming/Power RP the various people who RP Deathwing, Uther, Son of Illidan, Daughter of Maiev, Daughter Combination of Arthus and Illidan.. etc.. This type of RP (Normally localized in a large concentration in the centre of Goldshire.. arf!) I came here to escape -that type- of RP.

Eh.. You can't expect that type of thing from me I normally analyze texts not right them... but I'll give it a try. :P

It was easy to mark, the path was long and rough. She had been walking to her destination for quite some time now, unsure of her true destination - none the less she had a task to accomplish. She moved with an eery type of silent grace, her footsteps muffled though it seemed that around her all was still. She drew her dark cloak around her tightly, the sun's grace breaching no further than canopies, the biting cold penetrating deeply. She reached a fork in the road and she dithered slightly, deciding, pondering; wondering, choosing, selecting. She moved, after coming to a conclusion. Though she did not no the real name of the path but it was often referred to as the Road Less Travelled. Very few made it through the road. It was often joked about that the various wild beasts of the Dark Forest often killed weary travelers on this road. A twig snapped behind her and she span on the spot, moving her hand quickly from her cloak - not fast enough. A hand coming of the darkness grabbed her with iron-strength. She let out a wail followed by an incantation of fire. From her hand exploded a burning light, the unknown attacker let out a cry of fear and pain he fell back and scarped. The girl dismissed the conjured fire and pulled the cloak around herself again, the joke would remain only that - a joke.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  It's good to be the King King 2 988 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: King
  Good Evening CotH! Nadezhda 3 820 09-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Last Post: HeroLief