The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Good places to earn a gold coin?
Hey I was thinking when I am not roleplaying I could use the time gathering Gold and get some sweet ooc gear and maybe do some ooc raiding with you guys later on! as us Europeans are often lonely at our day time! :)..

So I was wondering.. Where can I quest on my 85s to earn some quick cash? Cause I can't access Deepholm quests due to phase issues, and it seems like all the NPCs are faced out.. Soo what to do? Anyone got a suggestion ! ( I hate soloing 70 heroics etc. so not many of those ideas please! ) :)

-Cheers Gaz
Head for the Argent Tournament grounds for daily quests, or grind the Hellfire Ramparts instance.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Nothing else ? :(
Last time I went the the argent I got penny change. Three gold wont help me max out my skills yo~ Less this got fixed. Other then that, try to find an unbroken quest chain of Cata (God luck with that) and go through it. Cata gets a lot of gold.
So theres really no easy way of making gold soloing? Maybe make some dungeon running groups..?
(09-27-2013, 02:57 PM)Gaztron1 Wrote: So theres really no easy way of making gold soloing? Maybe make some dungeon running groups..?

You can get obscene amounts of gold running Stratholme, that's a particularly good one if you have a few AOE abilities :b

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Going in with my prot warrior as soon as he is approved, doubt Rogue/Hunter would be fun in there..!
(09-28-2013, 04:37 AM)Gaztron1 Wrote: Going in with my prot warrior as soon as he is approved, doubt Rogue/Hunter would be fun in there..!

Nah, hunter has multi-shot! You can instantly kill dozens of zambies.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
All of the above posters are grunts, but for anyone reading this thread who isn't a grunt (like myself at the time of this post), the fastest way that I've found to get gold on a character who's only level 60 is to kill the fel orc trash mobs loafing around the Path of Glory in Hellfire Peninsula.

BC blues and greens sell for 2 to 7 gold a piece, and even BC greys typically sell for 1g, so with the increased drop rates on CotH they're much faster to kill and give more gold than instanced elite mobs of a level you can handle. On a good run I can make about 100g in a half-hour circuit on a DK (timed by a hearthstone), which isn't outstanding, but I haven't gotten similar rates anywhere else.

Sticking with this same overall concept @ lv85, probably the first places I'd try would be ramps and strat, as others have mentioned.

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH. Harmonic 49 92,736 Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Good News Everyone! Terant 29 13,581 07-22-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  A picture from the good old times! Bitlordman 14 6,350 02-14-2014, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Aethon
  The value of coin in Azeroth? landashua 45 7,491 06-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Last Post: therew
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica