The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Goodbye, folks!
Bye, Kretol. I expect you to have souveniers or have met a super model on that cruise! If you don't satisify either of those qualifications, then enjoy your cruise to the fullest!
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Have fun Kretol, you have earned this trip several times over with you persistent diligence. Enjoy yourself!
RELEASE THE GRUES!
Haha, have a good trip Kret! Cya around.
[Image: Signature.png]
Alright! Let's crash this server! :twisted:

But wait, where would we RP? :o

Let's keep the server online! :D

Oh, enjoy your trip! Kretol sir! 8)
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Au Reviour!

Enjoy your cruise, Kretol.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Shipwrecked event IRL, anyone?
So! We're still at port, and I brought my wireless card with me, so I'll have internet for just a bit longer!
The main reason for going on the cruise was for my uncle's wedding. Glee! I must admit the food at the reception was excellent! A huge meal, with bread/salad/fettucine alfredo/filet mignon/interesting dessert. Everyone whom I told that I hadn't been on a cruise before had mentioned that the food was great. I can tell I have much to look forward to, already! Jeez, I can only imagine how much weight I might gain. >.<
Double-posting!
Left port about an hour ago - we'll see how long my wireless card can hold out with retaining a connection! Maybe I won't be totally internet-less after all.... (hopefully!)
Oooh! We get to harass you for longer...

/taps fingers together maniacally

Excellent...
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Stop lurking and enjoy your vacation already! That's an order!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Kretol Wrote:Double-posting!
Left port about an hour ago - we'll see how long my wireless card can hold out with retaining a connection! Maybe I won't be totally internet-less after all.... (hopefully!)

All I have to say is, I want to know the make and model of that card, because that's a damn good range. Haha.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Somebody is a Work-a-Holic. Like Sasail said, enjoy the time you have away!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
As a bit of late news, I have returned! Disembarked from the ship at around 9:30a or so, but then discovered that the car battery was dead, so we had to wait for a bit longer for AAA to arrive for a jump-start. That said, the trip in general was fun! I think the family might have plans to make it a more regular activity... like, maybe every other year or so.

I'm a bit surprised the server has been running relatively-well for going on five days. Definitely need a restart though, and maybe a revision update.
Welcome back Kretol! I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you back also. Hope you had fun!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't really know what this is a goodbye or a hello again. Ormica 6 1,274 03-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Goodbye for now!.. Maybe. shademourne 17 2,898 10-21-2009, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Anski
  A short goodbye Animinora 7 1,748 09-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Animinora
  Goodbye CotH PiesOfNub 16 2,556 09-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Drumgar
  Goodbye, Conquest of the Horde! Crackbone 3 1,073 11-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Grakor456