Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Aethon
09-22-2018 09:00 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 62
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Stealthscout
09-05-2018 03:04 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 81889
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 425
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3064
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3782

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Goodbye my friends.
Good evenin' friends.

It appears as if I am going to be removed from the server within the next few days as GMs are dealing with the exploitation bug exploiters(I admit I was apart of it.), and I indeed was on my last warning, given to me as they re-accepted my application. I am not going to bad mouth the GMs like many banned CoTHers have; they are here to keep their server together, giving up some of their time that they could be spending on other things to keep it up for us. For this, thank you.

I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone and that it was a pleasure to get to know many of you. If anyone would like to keep in contact with me, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:s[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> . I frequent Windows Live Messenger often.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their time on the server; CoTH was a wonderful home for my characters and myself, and helped me grow as a roleplayer and as a person. (Shut up, I know I am being sappy.)

Thank you again for giving me plenty of entertainment over the past half a year or so.

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
Goodbye Cressy. I am glad to have met with you and RP with you, I hope you find sanother place that can suit your needs, Though I may not have known you well. It was good to atleast known you. Bye.
PM
Awww... I will miss you Cressy! Good luck in the future!

See you on vent!
Who Loves Orange Soda?
PM
Dang! As soon as I come back to CoTH. The one person I've known on it for the longest time, is. . . Gone. Q.Q I'll msn you up Cressy! T_T I wish they could come to a compromise to not ban you. ToT
[Image: RorschachSig.jpg]
It is not God who kills the children.
Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
It’s us. Only us.~ Rorschach
PM
I think it is presumptuous to say that you are going to get banned for exploiting, Cressy. Heaven forbid that you are banned for just playing the damn game. :roll:

If you were truly intent upon exploitation, you wouldn't have started an entire topic asking for clarity as to what the boundaries are regarding it. True exploitation would've resulted in absolute silence for the oblivious.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
Agreeing with Moonlight, and wishing you luck Cressy, whatever happens.

You are a good writer, and a good actor/roleplayer, I am sure you will have no trouble in whatever endeavors you chose. I can only hope that you will be able to stay here with us, if not, it is what it is.

/hug Cressy.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
PM
Enough of the nonsense. Read up on rumormongering, and OOC Drama and how to handle it. Topic locked.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
To clarify on Qaza's post. No one has said Cressy is going to be banned but Cressy herself. That decision was never made by the GMs, and we have not said anything to that effect.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neverwinter Friends and Family Alpha Piroska 2 271 07-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Ghostlily
  Somewhat Goodbye'ish Hogral 9 269 09-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  It's not Goodbye it's See You Later! Legit. saluku 3 173 07-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Last Post: saluku
  Goodbye. Traid 0 212 03-29-2009, 04:53 AM