The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grand Opening! Drudaen Tavern.
Grand Opening

Drudaen Taverns

Ivyssa and Isebella Drudaen would like to welcome the citizens of Azeroth to join them is celebrating the opening of their new Restaurant and Nightclub.

Location: Above the gateway leading from the Night Elf settlement into the ruins in Azshara Crater. After teleporting in from Shatterspear Village simply follow the road, taking a left when it forks. When you reach the Orc watch tower you are there!

Horde and Alliance welcome!

((Time for a formal server event pending. Please let me know your availability for next week))
[Image: Sig.jpg]
(( Volgan, sadly, will be napping at that time (and I'll be at work), but congratulations! I expect to hear how it goes! ))
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
(The times seem to be switched. Did you mean 11:30am PDT, 2:30pm EDT?)
(( I fail at time converters! 2:30 PDT, 5:30 EDT? yes))
((Sersay might just be able to come to that, of course there's always getting over the fear of large gatherings of people! ^^; ))
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
(It will be starting right when my work shift starts, so I will be unable to attend)
(( Bah! All you people and work.. what if we changed the date to Monday eve? ))
((I'm currently off Mondays, but I may be getting a supervisor position at work, so I have no clue what my schedule will be like next week... and I probably won't know until, at latest (hopefully), Friday))
Okay, going to edit this until we can get a good time! Perhaps just do the OOC meet and greet. For now, it's a good announcement for some people to stop in and check it out!
(( Monday night would likely work for me. Ah, the joys of trying to get a bunch of people from all over the world into one place at one time. ))
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
((I am not so good at time converting either,but im not sure about monday tiss a school night....Ill try to make it! ))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inaugural Opening of the University Kretol 10 2,225 04-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  The (Re)Opening of Azshara Crater! Anski 25 4,965 04-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Harmonic