The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[Grandbell Knights] Good-Doing in Ratchet on the Rocks!
So those totally handsome, valiant collection of heroes calling themselves the Grandbell Knights have found themselves in that little slumhole called Ratchet on the Rocks after foiling a Red Glove plan at sea.

Now that we're here, it is not enough to simply pursue our personal goals. There are people in need of help in this city, and we're going to give it to them! We can not expect to save everyone, but it is better to try something and succeed a little than nothing at all. Members of Grandbell should be on the alert for anyone in need!

Basically, what this means is for the time GBK will be in Ratchet on the Rocks, I will try having the GMs (primarily Caravan) run us through the RotR's mini-events. These can happen at any time, on any day of the week, as to give everyone an equal chance of participating, and we've got about three or four different events to use, so we should get some good RP done.

When are the best times to show up for these things?

Weekdays: 9AM - 3PM Server Time, 8PM - 12AM Server Time
Saturday: 7PM - 2AM Server Time

Try and be online and accessible on Skype, because I won't ask Cara to start one of these if none of you jokers are available!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
When's also a good time for the Crocodile encounter? Let me know when you'd like to be able to save a child/some children from a slaver!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I think any Red Glove events are dependent on your schedule more than anyone else's, Immy!
Ok, so, in my endless short-sightedness, I have forgot to realize that winter break is coming up and unlike most people, this means LESS free time for myself, at least online.

Starting FRIDAY, December 21, I will not be able be online during my day hours, which is 8AM-3PM. You'll still be able to catch me in my night hours, 7PM-12AM, maybe even later than that, but it is unlikely at all you'll see me on during the day until January 7. This might change, but don't hold your breath.

Because of this, I will likely not be able to help host the GBK in RotR events like I wanted, because I simply won't be available, unless you don't mind doing them at night (which I don't, but I know schedules are a b***h).

But, that does not leave the events out of the picture! I always wanted GBK members to go out and make goodguy RP on their own, so I hope, nay, expect you all who are capable and willing to do so, to work with Caravan (and mayhaps other GMs who are interested) to have the events without me. You don't need Cristovao floating around to help the good people of Ratchet, and you needn't worry too hard about DM problems, because Cara will handle most of that. You guys just need to organize and host (though if you wanna help DM, don't be afraid to ask Cara if you can help!).

As for the story-based Red Glove events, those will be happening maybe next weekend, or the one after that (Dec 28/29 or Jan 4/5). Fortunately with Immy's schedule opened up some these next few weeks, they shouldn't be starting as late as 10PM.

So, there you have it.
If I'm online, I'm usually available to run some of the random encounters that Cappn and I were going to do. Just ask me in the GBK Skype chat, Skype me directly, or catch me in-game.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Pay heed to what Cara says! She's been super duper helpful with me and the guild already, and she's always approachable for anything you may need!

Hell, you should toss some original event ideas her way, too. They might go somewhere!
(12-19-2012, 10:08 AM)CappnRob Wrote: Hell, you should toss some original event ideas her way, too. They might go somewhere!

Indeed, as this allows for you to get out of the work, while still enjoying your event. I sent my notebooks via the FedEx Cara. They should be in a series of boxes labled, "CONTAINS MUSHROOM SPORES" don't worry about that, just make da events bro.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
(12-19-2012, 10:57 AM)Nikodemos Wrote: I sent my notebooks via the FedEx Cara. They should be in a series of boxes labled, "CONTAINS MUSHROOM SPORES" don't worry about that, just make da events bro.

D: Wait, they don't contain mushroom spores?

D: okay.jpg
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GBK + RG Event] The Lambs of the Rocks CappnRob 1 843 01-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Trouble on the Rocks Noble 0 643 12-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Party in the Ratchet-on-the-Rocks! (Presented by the Grey Militia) Harmonic 46 5,883 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  The Greater Good Reese 7 1,362 08-31-2011, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Reese