08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 380
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2816
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85579
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2360
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3413

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Greedy Scrolls: Scroogerim!
Only by a spawn command in the console... on PCs. And no going back on PS3 and XBox
PM
Nope.
PM
But is anybody wearing/going to wear the crown? If so, I just need to get rid of witnesses... Such as chickens.

*Kill chicken when nobody is around
*40 bounty added to Faction
*Bounty removed. Last witness killed.

But I'll probably find something prettier... I got a birdhammer.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
ANNOYANCE OH ULFRIC WHY DOES THE SOUND CLIP OUT?!

As earlier mentioned in the thread, I play on a PS3. There's one issue I have, which is that the sound disappears for half a second now and then, it's not a big issue, but it kind of interrupts me while I'm playing.

Earlier, I've borrowed a friends' LCD televisions. No issues with those TVs. Now I bought myself a LED TV, and that's when the problem begun terrorizing my hammering.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue? Please?

Edit: Plan B activated.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
(12-26-2011, 03:20 AM)BountyHunter Wrote: If you're also wondering, the way they blow fire and all of that stuff is by speaking. So, in reality, they could just be trying to say hello to you but by doing so they blow out fire and ice ^.^

This being said, it's interesting to note that combat between two dragons is, essentially, a debate that kills.
Spoiler:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]
PM
A dragon being hit by my Fus Ro must die of laughter, because I go around shouting Force Balance repeatedly.
Spoiler:
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite character in the Elder Scrolls? Bovel 27 1,472 09-14-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  The Elder Scrolls MMO. Arricar 19 715 10-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Elder Scrolls Online Xigo 57 1,354 05-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Last Post: doombane