The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greeting! *Throws Confetti*
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing WoW for over five years now. Through most of that time I saw WoW through the eyes of not only Paladin but the Alliance. Having said that I am clearly bias to any Horde related subject. >_>

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States of America, my language is English. I currently reside in the town I grew up in.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Uncle bought me the game five years ago and in that time I fell in love with it. I had always had a fascination with text based RPs and once I was playing WoW I rolled onto an RP oriented server and fell in love with it. Sadly in that time I have went through revolutions of role playing then to base content such as PvP-PvE, all of which were caused by RP guild disbands and lack of RPers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The restrictions required have made it clear that this server is serious about it's Role Playing and I would love to be a part of it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds realy. Mostly Character development and how they progress socialy/psychologically.
I have a tendancy to drift towards crusades or secret societies/cults.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Paladin
Humans are generaly nobel and have endured hardships do to not only their conflicts with the Orcs but the Scourge of Lordaeron. In my opinion their diversity and history allows me to have a broader range of back stories.
Paladins for they are not only generaly just and self righteous (Take away just if you are in the Scarlet Crusade) but they are the epitome of the model human, paving the way in the everlasting fight against the Undead and being devout followers of the light.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be immersed in an RP experienc, the likes of which I have never been able to be apart of befor. I also expect quality due to everything I have seen and read.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules of Role Playing and Keyboard Skills. It will clearly allow for a greater RP experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Shrill cries and screams permeated the air, all that was running through Smithlens mind was "Escape!". He tried to avert his eyes from the ground, the sight of the bodies was too much for him. The people he knew and loved were littering the streets of Andorhal. He looked around himself for any route out and to his horror legions of undead were diverging on his position. There were so many, he couldn't even fathom the amount, he knew there was no escape. He had to look at the ground, he knew he had to find something, anything to dismember as many as possible befor they could subvert him to their ranks. Among the bodies he noticed a handle protruding from under a rather large man. When he removed it to his surprise it was a hatchet. He had no time to strategize by that time they were merely feet away. As he felt the grip of a gouls hand on his shoulder he swung the hatchet with all his might.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The thing I would like to add is "ARGHHHH!" This is my third Introduction I have wrote. The first one I got to the story part and my internet froze. The second time I did the whole thing with a better story and when I hit preview I forgot to log in so it lost any progress. I am sorry if this one was lacking but it was my third time around and I started to get aggervated. Thank you for your time. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Standard Greeting yupui 1 635 09-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Greeting from Verisiams Verisiams 1 594 12-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Harmonic