The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings!
]First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 28 years old, I still consider myself a new RPer, though I have been part of an all Tauren tribe on a RP server back on WoW for a couple of months. After quitting I found myself missing the kind of interaction RP provides, so here I am! Before WoW I played Perfect World for about 2 years on the Lost City pvp server. My main experience is with RPGs such as the Final Fantasy ( 5 to X) and Pokémon series which I still play from time to time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canada, French, but I am bilingual.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I joined during Wrath of the Lich King, I had pretty much tried every f2p mmo in existence and decided to give WoW a shot. Played through Wrath, Cata, and left right before 5.2 because the dailies were getting too time consuming in my opinion.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I have tried other private servers but their RP communities seem to die out as quickly as they begin. So I decided to Google private servers specific to RP. What drew me to this one is the dedication of the community to give and get the best RP experience possible.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything from drunken tavern talk and fist fights to sitting by the beach fishing with others. I used to love to play a Tauren Shaman that had deep connections with the spirits of the dead, a Witch Doctor if you will, so I guess you could expect that from me in-game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Of all I'd say Tauren, I love the contrast of their though looking apparence but yet gentle and wise nature. I love nature in real life as well so I naturally got drawn to the Tauren too. I am also a big fan of the Forsaken. How fiercely they defend their place in the world commands respect.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well first and foremost a good time in a good environment. Maybe daily or weekly events where the community comes together and goes insane with possibilities.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity : ''A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior'' I could not have said it better myself. Too many times I've seen RP events ruined because people got caught in the behavior of one troublesome individual. Knowing how, when, and if to get involved or not is my priority when RPing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is something I've been thinking about, happens during the Cataclysm and is about a Male Tauren Druid :
''I was in the Barrens running alongside a pack of cheetahs I befriended when it happened. The ground shooked, snapped, cracked. I began to feel the ground beneath my paws lowering, slowly going under the horizon. The sand gave in as quickly as everything started. I fell down and down in shock, until I felt heat, burning heat, blazing heat. I got myself together and turned into a bird, but too late. My wings had caught fire. I flew up and up to safety but by the time I reached the surface I was completely burning. The pain got so intense that I passed out mid-flight.

I woke up who knows how long later. I was in a tree-house, other animals were there as well. I could smell various herb medicines and bandages being in effect on the others and myself. Suddenly I heard a voice coming from a nearby window ''You finally woke up!'' and there she was, blue hair and red facepaint, a Night Elf. I was still in bird form and my animal speak was the best of all the druids I knew so I replied with a simple ''Crawwwwk''.I never knew if she saw through my charade at some point but if she did, she never insisted, she healed me back to health regardless of what or who I was.''

That's all I got for now, I hope you liked it, I might continue the story some other time if you did.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As I said, consider myself new to RPing and I am not pro to the Warcraft lore, so please forgive any mistakes made when/if lore oriented RP happens. Looking forward to meeting all your characters! Beer [/code]
Hello and welcome to COTH!

Always a pleasure to greet a fellow tauren enthusiast, I am currently DMing a tauren-specific storyline so you should feel free to contact me should you be interested in taking part. Additionally, I can assist in directing you to other active groups should you have trouble finding RP of your own particular tastes, as unlikely as that may be. I believe you will find our community to be one in which it is both easy and fun to integrate and learn, both about your characters and your own abilities. I myself experienced my first Warcraft RP through CoTH and have remained ever since. Additionally, thank you for spinning us a tale.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you find our community to your liking. Have fun!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]