The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes and I will be rereading so as not to offend any other players.

2. How did you hear about us?

Surfing desperately for a rpg server to play on. I wanted something private because people on private servers tend to be more into the rpg scene.

3. How did you get into RP?

My first game was D&D. My uncle took me to a group of his friends that were playing when I was 9. I got addicted young and stayed that way.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Everquest was loosing its thrill for me and a friend suggested Wow to me. After a big of argument over whether the computer I had at the time could take it, I tried it and gave up Everquest.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Priests of the holy variety. Rogues of the combat variety. Druids of feral, Paladins of protection and many many more.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

When on horde I tend to play either Blood Elf or Forsaken. When on alliance I am either Human or Night Elf.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Medieval fantasy generally. I am honestly really hoping the Serenity/Firefly thing takes off. I have never played a sci-fi mmorpg and would love to try it sometime. I have played Everquest, WOW, DAOC, Morrowind, Oblivion and those are just the computer games i can think of right now.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am a writer. I write sci-fi, horror, apocalyptic, fantasy, fiction, non fiction and so much more. I am in a medieval reenactment group called the SCA. That's fun as I get to play dress up a lot. I cross stitch, cook, hike, play other games, make felt chibis, dabble in photography and also have about a million other part time hobbies.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am in the USA and to fine tune it I am in PA. Right now I am so cold I want to curl up next to the Ironforge forge or maybe just swim around in the lava to warm up some. I also wouldn't mind hanging out in the pools near Sen'jin for a while. Either way would be warmer then where I am now.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course! Your rules are the basics in common sense. I do not wish to be in an intolerant place of rudeness therefore I will not bring those traits in with me. This is the type of place that I expect to meet people and enjoy their company.
grimkitty Wrote:I am a writer. I write sci-fi, horror, apocalyptic, fantasy, fiction, non fiction and so much more. I am in a medieval reenactment group called the SCA. That's fun as I get to play dress up a lot. I cross stitch, cook, hike, play other games, make felt chibis, dabble in photography and also have about a million other part time hobbies.

A writer! An actor?! Your jobs sound fun. Wish I could join up with the renaissance fair or some sort of group like that, I would server mutton. The best mutton of all the lands!

grimkitty Wrote:...Right now I am so cold I want to curl up next to the Ironforge forge or maybe just swim around in the lava to warm up some. I also wouldn't mind hanging out in the pools near Sen'jin for a while. Either way would be warmer then where I am now.

Aha, winter. Gotta hate it at times, and gotta love it.

A forge...a radiator...hmm
*thinks*
*touches* Grahhh!
It burns...

Well, good luck with your introduction and I hope you do well.
[Image: Signature125.jpg]

"Stop and restart...forgive, never forget and never live any life buried in regret."
Another person with 'kitty' in their name? Madness!

Moving to archives.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
*sniffles* Kitties are bad? hehe I just got the comp working again so hopefully I will actually see you guys soon.